i have dark circles!!IVE TRIED EVERYTHING!help me please

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:00 pm
hello everyone.well ive had these dark circles under my eyes ever since i was little. Crying or Very sad it sucks really bad.i look horrible without my concealor and i have 2 put it on everytime i go out to risk looking like crap.my mom says its hereditary(meaning its past down from my grandpa or somethin).
well i know its not from getting little sleep because i sleep soo much!i was thinking about getting that surgery where they laser remove them or something but its REALLY expensive and people are telling me that it will come back eventually.can anyone give me tips on losing these devils?? Question Exclamation anything at all!please!

Brooke
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,069 • Replies: 3
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:14 pm
Here's my take on it: people are usually so preoccupied with theirselves that they most likely don't notice your circles anyway. Relax!

I too have dark circles under my eyes but I really don't worry about it much. When my allergies are acting up they're worse - so make sure you're treating any allergy problems.

As a professional portrait photographer I constantly hear people obsess about their "imperfections" and honestly, most people don't even notice the "problem".

The easiest way to minimize a feature that you think is less than perfect is to play up one that you love - wear great lipstick or cool earrings - take it easy on the eye makeup.

Better yet, do some volunteer work at the children's hospital. They'll be so happy to see you and they will always think you are insanely beautiful.
0 Replies

lilbrookiie

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:15 pm
yea ur right..thanks
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:19 pm
My advice: Get a boob job. Nobody will ever notice your dark circles again.
0 Replies