Parenting for same-sex cuples

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 02:23 am
Hi all! Nice to be here, glad to meet all of you
Want to share my story. I and my beloved are together for more than 5 years already. We are really happy together. I found my sole mate I always thought that I am not the one to be a father and seems like my paternal instinct was absent. But not so long time ago I understood that I really want to have a child with my husband. i want to create real family and to live like it is shown in films.... want to wake up my family in the morning and prepare breakfast for them, want to teach school tasks with my child, want to go to picnic on sunny Sunday day.
I understand that i draw everything so great and my head and maybe not everything will be the same as I see it in my heart.
And now we are face to face with our first obstacle. We decided that surrogacy program will be the best option in our case, we even had one free consultation with a manager of one center. But we still can't take a final decision and don't know where to go and finally start our programm. it is real everyday torture to think about it and don't be able to take a final decision.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,548 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 05:04 am
@Bubble-Bl,
Then how about adopting a child who really needs you, instead of spending thousands on surrogacy?

Wacky idea, I know.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 08:58 pm
@Bubble-Bl,
if you think its the best option for your case... what are you waiting for? I would search on internet, consult some different centers about the process and what difficulties we could face and discuss with my partner when we should take the first step.... talk about what´s keeping you from moving forward and if it´s just fear about what´s to come, just go on with it and do it. I remember my sister telling me if it were "today" what she took on account when deciding to get pregnant she wouldn´t do it at all, but she new she would regret it later in life, she wanted kids but she didn´t find the right moment to go through the fertility treatment .... finally they just went for it and... nowadays, im the proud aunt of two awesome twins that mean the world to my sister and brother in law...Your life is going to change completely ... it won´t be a day better than any other for that....
0 Replies

sumita12sofat

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 12:50 am
@Bubble-Bl,
LGBT people can become parents through various means including current or former relationships, coparenting, adoption, donor insemination, reciprocal IVF, and surrogacy. Scientific research indicates that the children of same-sex couples fare just as well or even better than the children of opposite-sex couples. so you don't have to think this much if you are planning to have a baby. Go for it and have a great life ahead.
0 Replies