Lets say he is interested in me too, then how do I hold a conversation with him!?

jeanica

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 08:22 am
Today, I went to catch his performance. Sure I stalked and found out he was performing but I hope in his mind, it would be a lucky coincidence ^^. Today was great! While he was up on stage playing his guitar, we made tons of eye contacts! He even stared at me for a few seconds when we made an eye contact that I had to turn away first! I was shocked he would look straight at me like that! I may be certain he has an interest in me now.. (I made a post recently titled "Should I approach him?")

All thats left is for me to stop hesitating, the more I hesitate, the less daring I get to approach him!! I am just worried about holding a conversation because I already know his name and maybe the type of music he is into. What can I even ask anymore!? I know his name, age, band name, his previous school...

Actually since I am following him on Instagram, why can't I just wait for him to message me first sigh. Im just kidding, I will take action... eventually..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 483 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 08:49 am
@jeanica,
Have you ever been on stage?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 12:41 pm
On all the reality TV shows that give performers their big "break" the mentors always say to find someone in the audience and sing directly to them.

That may be you.

Nothing in your post indicates that he is REALLY interested in you, other than as an audience.

If YOU want to start up something, you'd better get up your courage and approach him. You will know very soon if he is even interested.

The rest is all fantasy.
0 Replies