Should I approach him?

jeanica

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 10:52 am
Before I even approach someone, its because I feel they have interest in me too.

He is just my eye candy in school and I have been seeing him around school. Each time we bump, we do have eye contact though we dont hold it. Yes I get nervous so I look away first. A few days ago, I finally saw him again after a few days and I was really excited that when we made eye contact, I turned my head away really quickly and started smiling really widely. My friend told me she saw him smiling to himself as well. As I did not witness him smiling with my own eyes, I cannot believe he really was smiling because of me.

He performs in a band and before he went up on stage, he saw me and my friends. Honestly, I was freaking shy because I was worried he would feel awkward performing knowing that I am always looking at him and interested in him. My back was facing him but my friends were looking at him for me and they told me he was looking at me. It was not just once or twice that they said he was looking at me, it was more than that! I could not believe their words but I wanted to look at him myself so I turned and we made eye contact while he was rehearsing on the stage. We stood right in front of the stage and before he went up, we made an eye contact. I ever went to stand behind him when we were queueing for drinks, even then, my friend said that he turned and looked at me.

I DID follow him on Instagram and he did not follow back. He doesn't have to ofc. I have this thinking, "If he likes me, he can easily DM on Instagram". Is that hard? I have asked people that knows him, they say he is a nice, warm guy that is a little quiet despite being a Student Leader.

I also know that he has someone he likes or liked from just a few months back, she is attached now. He does tell his friends about her too, I don't know about now. Just yesterday, I saw him video-calling a girl but they are close friends yes. So I am just worried if I can approach.. Advise all? Is he interested?

Thanks all <3
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 415 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:12 am
@jeanica,
I'd like to make fun of you and tell you what a wuss you are for being so shy and say why don't you just talk to him. But I once sneaked peeks with a girl on the bus for 3 months and never said a word. The school year ended, I never learned her name or saw her again.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:12 am
What else do you need? A hit on the head?

If YOU are interested, then make a move. He sounds like he would be gobbled up by another gal very soon, but he's giving YOU signals that you need to follow up on.

Go up to him and say, "I liked your song, XXXX. What's your favorite?"

And BTW - keep your gal friends out of this. Guys don't like groups running the show.

0 Replies