How to make it more than a Rebound?

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 03:18 pm
Basically it went like this. I was her rebound from her previous high school sweetheart. So they dated for 5 years. And we were basically friends with benefits but loved each other for our freshman year of college. Then over the summer she broke things off with me. So i didn't talk to her for about a month until i had to see her for a trip that our friend group had planned before the break up. On the trip we acted as if nothing had happened on the trip but she was very distant. Then about 4 days later she called me saying that her ex is crazy and that she'll never date again. she talked for about 45min and then i said that shell be ok and that i was going to sleep. I felt kinda rude and harsh so i texted her and said that if she wanted to get away we could go for a drive. and she said lol na I'm good but thanks. We go back to school in about a month and I really want her back. but I'm gonna continue to not talk to her because its been working so far. my question is, that how do i make her not afraid to love again. And how should i act when i see her in school.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,015 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 03:31 pm
@Flash123,
Why would she think you wanted to be any more than FWB now?

If you want to start a REAL relationship i.e. getting to know each other and spending time together without sex, then let her know that you'd like to start over with her, just to get to know each other.

My bet is that she thinks you just want her for the sex. Same as last time.
Flash123

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 07:01 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thanks but she knows that I wanted a relationship but then her ex went crazy and she wants to put a restraining order on him and she's afraid to be in a relationship and I'm just here like ****. Well I just wasted a year. Ya know
0 Replies