WHY ARE LIBERALS SO MEAN TO PRESIDENT BUSH?

revel

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 02:53 pm
padmasambava wrote:
A soap impression which he ate and donated to the national trust.

(lost a pronoun there. When the going gets tough, nouns go pro).

Smile

I know what you mean. I have trouble at the best of times. For instance I meant beer instead of bear. I sort of knew my grammar was going wild, I was trying to get into the gun mold so to speak. (although I can't really talk about bush or red necks, my grammar and spelling is worst than anyone I know; sometimes I use microsoft word but if I am in a hurry... the spell check here don't hardly do me any good.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 09:13 am
Quote:
Why are liberals so mean to President Bush?

Pragmaticone, you're kidding me..........?
After eight years of kicking the s--t out of Clinton.
After 3 1/2 years of this incompetent boob's administration.

What kind of seasoning are you putting on that fried chicken???
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:14 pm
"oww, how do you sleep, at night"
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:37 pm
On Abuzz, Pragmaticone usually ended his many posts with the phrase "and so it goes...". Then he changed his name several times througout the course of Abuzz, right up to it's eventual demise. I always found him to be amazingly neoconservative in his postings, but the Pragmaticone on THIS thread almost sounds like a parody of his former self on Abuzz.

I also remember Pragmaticone making the recommendation for able2know when we all first learned that they were shutting down Abuzz. And yet, here he is as a newly hatched member, which would lead me to believe that he's been here under another alias already.

This guy is certainly not to be trusted, and I wouldn't respond to him in kind, thanks to his extraordinarilyy disengenuous attitude he exhibits on these threads.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:42 pm
I think it's a fake prag...using the name for fun......I"m pretty sure the real prag is here posting as someone else who is at least polite, even thought I don't agree with him much.

You knew the abuzzers would start showing up, and some are cool and some aren't.

You will, beyond a doubt find this damn near impossible to believe, but there are people on these very forums who think I'm a horses ass and don't listen to and hang on my every word. You might want to sit down and take a moment to let that sink in. I realize it's difficult. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:49 pm
Mmm....fake prag......
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:50 pm
I love the title of this thread. It makes for a reliable giggle every time I see it on the page.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:23 pm
I know what you mean, ehBeth!

Fact is...I am not a liberal...but I think George Bush is a moron.

Not being mean, exactly...just truthful.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 04:00 pm
I'd echo you there Frank. We're just telling it like it is if we don't like bush. And we aren't necessarily liberals.

Bush has left so many of us with so much less "means" than we had before he took office that most of the means is drained out of us.

Is the opposite of "liberal mindedness" not "narrow mindedness?"

I prefer the former to the latter.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 04:05 pm
What is good for a country at least requires circular thinking, not partisanship, yes?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:16 pm
Quote:

I am neither a liberal nor a conservative, and I think that both of those turkeys who are running for president are morons, but for different reasons!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 06:08 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:

I am neither a liberal nor a conservative, and I think that both of those turkeys who are running for president are morons, but for different reasons!

the difference is that while one has already shown he can do the samething to the country as he did with his "business opportunities", run 'em into the ground.

at least there's a chance to get things back on track with the other.
0 Replies