Wife not trusting, and wants all my passwords

Krumple

Mon 30 Jan, 2017 01:06 am
@Pvtp,
Pvtp wrote:

So just a quick thing about myself in the Army at AIT currently have problems my wife constantly arguing in today she requested my password and found out that she has been trying to check on me by putting verification on some of my sites IE Snapchat and start an argument because she wants to get on there saying that she just wants to be able to have my passwords not necessarily be checking on me but it's been a few times I've caught her checking my stuff and there's nothing for me to hide but it's annoying and I feel like there is no trust on top of it she says that she wants it because it'll make her feel better about herself knowing that she has it and she can access my stuff whenever she wants however I don't feel that is fair being that she says I have all her passwords but quite frankly I never got her stuff there's no reason for me to go out her stuff because it's her stuff. Just kind of looking for Solutions I told her that I cannot be in a relationship that has no trust and I feel like that is exactly what's going on in our relationship not sure if it's because I'm away and have been awake for about 3 months now what does not seem like it's getting better. Actually feeling like I want to push her away and that is not what I want I have a year and half year old son with her and have been there for them I have been married with her for 2 years thank you for your answers in advance

If you have nothing to hide AND it will make her feel better then take that bullet for the team. I know it's not fair but the alternative is what? Arguments, mistrust and hurt feelings? Trust can be earned through evidence of fidelity. When you show her you have nothing to hide, she feels better and trust grows. You don't need it, but shes indirectly telling you she needs it. Shes feeling insecure. Bite your pride and make this an offering to your marriage. You have nothing to hide and everything to gain.
WineNot

Mon 30 Jan, 2017 08:33 pm
@Pvtp,
Give her your password and let her see you've done nothing wrong. I agree marriages shouldn't have secrets (passwords, secret accounts, etc). If she's still suspicious go to counseling- she may have serious trust issues that you can't fix
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 11:44 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

Bite your pride and make this an offering to your marriage. You have nothing to hide and everything to gain.

Dude. It's been over six months since he wrote this. He's probably already been divorced already and/or kicked out on a dishonorable discharge.
0 Replies

Iouman

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 02:44 pm
@Pvtp,
Now tell us the "complete" story, the parts you left out.
0 Replies