Meet Miss Coney Island 2004!

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 02:35 am
Edit [Moderator]: Moved from General to Humor.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDxAqMYYvKGLfk8*sVuQZzAFdE*D6l!uOYxcFPFupOwxLWC69i!U9D4SSMkULRVsa2aw18hSyn8R26oXsDNMwmY2WBTsmSpG8y4FGfpQlDgIjGUIx2j*A/insectivora.jpg

Ain't she purty? Her name is Insectivora, and I was at the competition last night, which was a burlesque show. I fell in love with Insectivora the moment I saw her name on the contestant list/voting card that we were all handed as we walked in.

We were ushered into a small theater where an ebullient host in a red suit introduced us to the eight contestants. Other contestants included World Famous Bob (a very large woman with incredibly huge floppy breasts), Ophelia Rottencrotch (a man dressed as a skanky whore with a dangling cigarette in his mouth, crap stains on the back of his dress and something yellowy-white on the crotch in front), among other mostly plus-sized women with no qualms about showing every ripple of fat and cellulite that they had.

They all did a three to four minute little burlesque skit, in which they took off their clothes in interesting fun ways. World Famous Bob did a hilarious rendition of the Jenifer Beals water scene from Flashdance, which won the crowd over, and another girl did a thing where she got naked, some other girl came walking on stage with an ice cream cone, they each took a lick of the cone from opposite sides, and then had a sexy lesbian tongue wrestling match. Awesome.

Insectivora, as you can imagine, was interesting to see as she took off her clothes. Much, MUCH ink on that girl's body, which, although you can't tell from the picture, was veeeeery nice. Then she took off her black panties, and...I'm not sure how to say this...something was hanging down from her...well, I think you can guess.

She looked down, seemingly embarassed. Then she pulled a pirate flag out of her...well you know. And then another one, and another one, all connected to a long string which ended in her...yeah, you guessed it. It was like when a magician pulls a neverending stream of hankies out of his mouth or something, only waaaaay better.

Now that is talent. Congratulations Miss Coney Island 2004!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 730 • Replies: 8
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:38 am
Congratulations on finally meeting the woman of your dreams Kicky. Dang, I wish you had called me, but finders keepers.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 07:06 am
Well, ...at least she's ....talented?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 09:29 am
Yes she is. I keep wondering what other tricks she can do with her...do I have to say it?

And if you're picturing some sleezy place filled with a bunch of horny slobbering guys, you're wrong. There were a lot of pierced, tattooed, really hot lesbians in the crowd too!

Coney Island is the coolest!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 09:34 am
That sounds fun. Kicky, you might also enjoy the Bindlestiff Family Cirkus - looks like you just missed the NYC chow.

http://www.bindlestiff.org/
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 10:08 am
Hey, littlek, I've heard of them. I think they are at Coney Island a lot. I was going to see them once last year, but I can't remember why I didn't. That would be fun.

How do you know about them?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 10:35 am
glad to see someone is finally dating my sister.....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:16 pm
The cirkus came through Athens, GA, while I lived there. I saw a couple of shows. One more cabaret, the other more raunchy. I like it and was sort of surprised to find many of my more 'out there' friends a little freaked out.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 11:51 pm
One thing for sure, with all those piercing's in her mouth, she'll never take Monica Lewinski's job away from her! Mr. Green
0 Replies