Lesbian and Gay Marriage... What Do You Have to Say?

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:49 pm
The other day a young girl came up to me and asked me my say on Lesbian/Gay marriage for some kind of survey. I told her I had no problems with it, It's not my life and its wat ever the person wanted. So anyone who would like to share there say on this Topic please feel free to say wat ever u want Smile I would luv to have peoples comments on this I dunno y but it is a fun question LOL Thankyou....

Oh Yes and Also I would love to Hear Your say on "Abortion" do you think its right? Why or Why Not?
I would highly appreciate it if anyone would like to answer this question just for the hell of it, if your bored, or if you like answering questions like these LOL :wink:
THANKYOU!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 948 • Replies: 11
No top replies

princesspupule

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 12:40 am
Stepping up to the plate first...

Gay marriage? Not a problem! My #2ds came out and is gay. I've gotten used to the idea that I will have a dear son-in-law rather than a daughter-in-law... Although sometimes he dates bisexual women, so there is still a possibility that he might switch hit... He's one of 4 boys in his generation, and his grandfather was hanaied (adopted by kinship ties) to carry on the family name... and it is a really cool name... My 1st xh was one of 4 boys in that generation... His oldest brother had one son, xh had 2, next youngest brother had one, and the baby brother (a man of 45) has yet to reproduce. The other 3 boys of my son's generation will just have to step up and have sons in my ds' place... or even a few of his girl cousins if they raised them w/that name... Gotta carry on the line, it's 1000s of years old... My oldest ds is bursting at the seams w/testosterone, will probably repopulate the whole world with little hawaiian boys, eventually, if he doesn't kill himself living dangerously first...

Abortion: I believe life begins at conception, but until it is viable, it may not survive for a number of reasons, both natural and unnatural... I would never be able to terminate a life b/c that doesn't seem fair to hope, like squashing a hope or a possibility... and it makes me sick when I hear about deliberate attempts after the tissue develops a nervous system, at about 6 weeks. Evil or Very Mad But, on the other hand, if a potential parent is so callous a person that they could burn and chop up their own progeny, better it happen sooner and quickly than later, like after it breathes, right? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil But if I were queen of the world, there would be consequences to pay equivalent to infantacide for abortion. Luckily for those who opt to abort, I am not queen of this world.
0 Replies

td8181

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 02:07 am
I do agree with Gay and Lesbian marriages. I think each person has the own right to be with the person they love whether if it a male or female that is up to each individual. What going on behind those doors of a Homosexual couples is none of anyone business except their own. If they do not do anything to hurt anyone then why can they be together? It already hard enough to find someone you love, if they can find that love in someone that the same sex as them then let it be. I believe that if they not blood related, they can be together, because homosexual are human too, why discriminate against them? Put you in their shoe, how you feel if the world treat you like that?

About abortion, I do believe in abortion because what happen if the girl get rape? Why do she have to bear the child when she doesn't even want the child in the first place? She has the right to get rid of it. Mother can bring a child to life, they can take it away. Some says that the female has no right to take away a human child but I think they have the rights, it their body, it their choices. If you bring the child to the world and let them suffer with what ever reason, then what the point? I rather let the baby die then later on live in a life that might hurt them forever, or a life that won't bring them happiness.
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 09:03 am
Yes I totally agree on that abortion is not a crime and yes what if a girl is raped and so she would have 2 suffer the consequences by having a baby she doesn't want its not fair becuz her life would be ruined! Especially if the girl is still young...
0 Replies

random sunspots

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 09:11 am
Yes, I wish more people could be accepted as they are and the way they wish to live their lives. It's sad that so many people are intolerant and judgmental toward those who are different.

Abortion should be the choice of the woman, it's her body thus her choice.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 12:08 pm
I have no problem with gays. They don't interfere with my life, so live and let live is what I say.

I would never personally get an abortion and I hate the fact that countless of women are doing it needlessly, but what can I do? I can see if a woman has a medical problem where the pregnancy would risk her own life, but I can't understand any other reason. If a girl or woman gets pregnant, there's always putting them up for adoption as an option. I've known a few women that had 2 or 3 abortions and that just burns my ass. I mean, making the mistake of getting pregnant once is one thing, but doing it over and over again just makes me sick. When I got pregnant 18 years ago, it wasn't planned by any means. In fact I never planned on having children, but I took full responsabilty for my actions and I'm grateful that I did because I have a wonderful 17 year old son and I couldn't have imagined my life without him being a part of it. As scared to death as I was at the time, having an abortion never even crossed my mind. To me, that would have been killing a part of myself.

Ok, I'll shut up now, lol.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 01:07 pm
my thoughts exactly, on both topics, montana.

boy, i can't imagine telling anyone if i ever did have an abortion. i would think that would be something i would want to kep to myself.
0 Replies

supervixengirl

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:41 pm
i myself am gay, a bisexual woman & have contemplated the idea of marrying my girl, she is simply the most amazing person ever & its wonderful how i found my true love & i want to be with her for the rest of my life.. i do not get whypeople get in such an uproar over the idea of two people of the same sex marrying, gays do not make a big deal out of same sex marrying, what is the difference, love is love, why cant everyone just be happy.. its hard enough being gay, but having so many rights not there for us to have, rights that a straight married couple would have, its just not fair, its another of the worlds big discrimintaions.. people need to face it that we are not all the same, what a boring world this would be if we were, we are not all going to think the same or follow the same path.. im in love why cant people either support that, i support others for being in love.. im not trying to push being gay on any1 else, its me, its who i am.. yes i do want to marry my gf els, but not yet, we have only soon (sept 17th) will be together a year but have known 1 another for about 16 - 17 months, i can honestly say that she is my best friend & knows me better than anyone else.. omg the way she makes me feel is incredible, i am so in love, still wehn she tells me she loves me i get this huge smile on my face & i feel all warm inside & like my heart is smiling to, when we talk i still get butterflies in my tummy, she is everything to me, she has helped me with so much in life & i look forward to my future with her , a future in which i hope she will be my wife
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 04:52 am
supervixen
I wish you and your girlfriend all the happiness in the world. Unfortunately, you run into people who are so very close minded and cruel, but as long as you're stong and confident, you can stand above them. People who judge others simply because of their sexual preference are miserable people themselves and usually tend to judge people in general. I feel sorry for those people because they have to live inside their own skin day in and day out. "Live and let live" are words that I live by. As long as people are not harming anyone, no one has the right to judge.

Be happy and all my best to you and your girl :-)
0 Replies

lil fumbling angel

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 12:55 pm
thanx i truly appreciatte that, this is supervixengirl, was having trouble with my other id.. anyways this past thursday was our 1 year anniversary of being together, i swear i think i fall in love with her more & more every day.. being gay isnt a choice, i have no clue why people say that comment, i never chose to be gay & i didnt choose to fall in love with my girl, we were friends, i started developing feelings for her & here we are now a couple, i didnt fall in love with her because she is female, i fell in love with her because or her, her attitude & character, everything about her is so perfect, she intrigued me, she makes me think & feel, i love her more than anything
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:10 pm
Hey to each there own when it comes to marriage or abortion.

Why ruin two lives? (abortion) i mean hardly ever is the girl's quality of life taken into account.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:21 pm
Mr. B and I lived together for six years before giving in to that "piece of paper" thing because it really started to make sense from a legal standpoint for us to get married.

It makes legal sense for any person who loves another person deeply, and invests their time, attention and money to the relationship to get married for the legal protection and benefits marriage provides.

Marriage is a contract and as far as I'm concerned, anyone of legal age, with a sound mind should be able to enter into that contract.

I have a much bigger problem with people having children they won't or can't raise than I do with people having an abortion.
0 Replies