FOXNews (GOP-TV) Not Biased? ROFLMAO!

dare2think

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 09:32 pm
CBS stands by it's report, that the documents are real. Check out: truthout.org.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 09:40 pm
Care to give a source that is more known?
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 11:36 pm
CBS. says they stand by their story, that it is real!
0 Replies

erricah

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 12:06 am
People, People, People. Do you not understand what is going on?
The Media is bought and paid for by corporations. It is called Corporate Media. The journalists report what they are told to report. This comes from the Big Bosses who want to keep their jobs. If you want to know what's really going on in the United States, you must look to outside and independent media outlets. There is an old saying that goes,"Believe half of what you read and none of what you hear". I think I wrote it correctly.
Mud slinging is done everytime around an election year. Things have gotten worse because there are "organizations" who put out ads in favor of their parties' candidate with soft money contributions and loopholes in the campaign tax laws. You have to decide for yourself who to vote for. It is irrelevant to me if Bush served in the Guard or not, because I know that alot of the wealthy elite's children did not join serve in the Armed Forces. They pulled strings and cashed in favors to keep their children from becoming casualties of war, but allowed children from other families to do so. United States is not a democratic country. It is a class system. Unfortunately, people from other countries see what our government really is. We don't because they do not want us to see it. I feel Kerry is no better than Bush on some levels. They really don't leave the American People a choice in what party they can join or who to vote for. We just have to hope the candidate is really looking out for all American Citizens or just a select few.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 03:42 pm
0 Replies

Pragmaticone

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:18 pm
My favorite Fox anchor is Shep Smith.
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 05:56 pm
Perhaps the forged documents were manufactured by someone OTHER than the people who discovered them.

Ever hear of a "red herring"?

The Prestidigitator's most important skill... distracting the audience with one hand while the other performs the trickery.

So... we come to the crux.
WHICH faction is most proficient at the Bait'n'Switch?

WMDs, anyone?

Recounts?
Hunting Trips with Supreme Court Justices?

Iran-Contra?

Watergate Break-in?

(Mmmmn... nothing like the smell of a fresh pot of coffee!)
0 Replies

angie

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 06:48 pm
... so Magus, you think Rove may actually have fabricated and planted this stuff ?

Well why not, he's rather good at it.

I'm not so sure it's distracting anyone, however. As I have said before, the country is bitterly divided and most, if not all, voters made up their minds long ago.

Perhaps the media will actually step up and do some real investigative reporting for a change.
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 08:34 pm
The Investigative reporters ARE doing their job... but they are constrained somewhat in that their Corporate Masters control the content of what gets published.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 10:31 pm
Interesting that the Bush haters dont comment on the report I posted.
Why not? I know it hurts your Bush AWOL case,but you can still face the facts and admit that the CBS story was a fraud,cant you?
Is it that difficult?
0 Replies