FOXNews (GOP-TV) Not Biased? ROFLMAO!

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 02:24 pm
FOXNews (GOP-TV) today issued a breathless rejection of the documents used by CBS News to question and discredit Bush's Texas Nat'l Guard service.

According to the anchor on FOXNews (GOP-TV), a careful investigation and analysis of the documents was carried out inside the anchor's very own office. The anchor typed a date on her computer and the font perfectly matched the date on the CBS document.

The conclusion? Well, this particular font didn't exist back in 1972 - the alleged date of Bush's discharge, so we must conclude from the FOXNews (GOP-TV) reporter that the documents were forgeries!

Imagine what a better place the world would be if FOXNews (GOP-TV) had devoted the same amount of time and thought to investigating the scurrulous charges brought against John Kerry by the Swift Boat liars?

But such high journalistic standards are only brought to bear when a Republican is under attack. LMAO!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,710 • Replies: 29
No top replies

dare2think

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 02:44 pm
Fox is bought and paid for by the Republican party. Biased? Yes they are.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:00 pm
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:06 pm
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMF'nAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
LOLOLOLOOL!!!!
JOAM!!!!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:10 pm
Re: FOXNews (GOP-TV) Not Biased? ROFLMAO!
greenumbrella wrote:
FOXNews (GOP-TV) today issued a breathless rejection of the documents used by CBS News to question and discredit Bush's Texas Nat'l Guard service.

According to the anchor on FOXNews (GOP-TV), a careful investigation and analysis of the documents was carried out inside the anchor's very own office. The anchor typed a date on her computer and the font perfectly matched the date on the CBS document.

The conclusion? Well, this particular font didn't exist back in 1972 - the alleged date of Bush's discharge, so we must conclude from the FOXNews (GOP-TV) reporter that the documents were forgeries!

Imagine what a better place the world would be if FOXNews (GOP-TV) had devoted the same amount of time and thought to investigating the scurrulous charges brought against John Kerry by the Swift Boat liars?

But such high journalistic standards are only brought to bear when a Republican is under attack. LMAO!

Do you watch CNN?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:14 pm
I think that if you are someone who thinks that Fox is unbiased then you will see anything to the left of it as biased.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:17 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
I think that if you are someone who thinks that Fox is unbiased then you will see anything to the left of it as biased.

I never said that Fox isn't unbiased, only that the 'alphabet brigade' are just as biased in the other direction.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:23 pm
Re: FOXNews (GOP-TV) Not Biased? ROFLMAO!
greenumbrella wrote:

Would this be similar to the 'examination' that CBS News and Dan Rather made of the documents before releasing the story?

At least Fox has Colmes......
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 04:45 pm
And it is turning out that the documents may very well be phony.
CBS really blew it this time,IMHO.
If the documents are phony,and I have not seen the documents,so I dont know,then somebody at CBS is going to lose their job.
Also,if it turns out to be true,CBS will have destroyed the Kerry campaign.Even if Kerry and the DNC didnt do it,they are the ones that stand to gain if the papers are real.
So,to most Americans,since the DNC and Kerry have not distanced themselves,it will look like they did it,or had it done.
Also,has anyone else noticed that this came up,and these papers surfaced,right after Kerry hired the Clinton staff to run his campaign?
Just an observation.
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:07 pm
Why is it that Fox is the only network saying the documents are phony. The other networks who brought out the story are the ones who are right.

Fox is biased and right-wing and they are the liars, lying for their guy bush.
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:15 pm
The people who brought the documents forward should present their proof, to shut up Fox, because we all know bush is an AWOL coward, this is well known now.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:36 pm
dare2think wrote:
Why is it that Fox is the only network saying the documents are phony. The other networks who brought out the story are the ones who are right.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:45 pm
dare2think wrote:

Did you hear the quotes from the wife and son of "writer" of the doc's? They have come forward and said that he didn't keep secret docs of any kind. They proclaim that he kept everything in his head and had no need for things such as this.

CNN is also reporting the story.

dare2think wrote:
The people who brought the documents forward should present their proof, to shut up Fox, because we all know bush is an AWOL coward, this is well known now.

They can't come forward because they know they are being less then honest. Besides CLintons hitmen would lose any type of credibility that they currently have (which isn't much).
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:49 pm
Ahhh! I see someone has fallen for the blame Clinton seed that was planted by Bartlett yesterday...
0 Replies

angie

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:58 pm
Well, well, so how does it feel? Being the victim of lies. (if they are lies)

Kind of like Kerry must have felt having his record distorted and dishonored.

Let's just say this document as well as the Swift Boat crap both prove to be a fakes. What that would mean is that Bush did hide out / "serve" as reported, in the guard in Texas, and Kerry did volunteer, serve in combat in Vietnam, save a life, sustain injuries, etc, etc. as reported. Bush still comes up on the short end, because he WAS on the short end.

And you know what else ? I don't think either set of lies (if that is what the Bush allegations turn out to be) will make a damn bit of difference. These stunts are changing no one's mind. The "bounce" is back down to 2-3%. People made up their minds a while ago, and nothing will change them.

Still, dirty politics s*cks. At least the Democrats tried to run a high road convention / campaign; the Repubs made no such attempt.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:19 pm
It hard to be a journalist, newsman, a corresponedent, to any of those you have to look for facts and decide what's the truth of the matter, what is real.
0 Replies

greenumbrella

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:26 pm
LOL!

As I said, everyone is "on" CBS to reveal their sources, but I don't recall much noise from various and sundry news organisations to properly "vet" the Swift Boat liars deceit-fest targeting John Kerry.

Only Lord Bush is accorded such protection.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:27 pm
I say Dan Rather gives up his source immediately after Bob Novak gives up his.

But not until Dick Cheney also releases the names of the people on the energy task force.
0 Replies

greenumbrella

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:33 pm
I couldn't have said it better me self, PDiddie.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 09:16 pm
We have a second lets make it a motion.

So who suggested making a sacrificial lamb of Mrs. Plame?
0 Replies