MARRIAGE HELP

jilly47

Thu 28 Jul, 2016 03:30 pm
I am having serious marriage problems, I so want to leave, we just abuse eachother, i feel so alone and scared..I have nowhere to go and I dont have a job and we have a business together, i just want to die, I am so tired of all the fighting all the time. I am a believer, but I dont want to live anymore.. i have no hope, he has adhd and i have anxiety and control issues, so he says. Pls help..Where can i go online for some help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 902 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Thu 28 Jul, 2016 03:31 pm
@jilly47,
I am going to assume you are not in the United States.

Do you have family? Parents? Siblings? Start with them.
0 Replies

anthony1312002

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 03:18 pm
@jilly47,
Sorry to hear that you are having problems in your marriage but please know that you are not alone! We live in a very stressful world, that puts stress on everyone in the family arrangement. But notice what the Creator says at 1 Peter 5 :7...throw all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. Our Creator shows that He cares for you and I by giving us much needed advice on how to make our marriages work and be happy! A nice
website to get more information is jw.org. It has all kinds of practical advice on the family and has helped me and many others.

0 Replies

Jain4Jain1

Fri 12 Aug, 2016 12:12 am
@jilly47,
Its not good idea to leave your partner as you don't have job and dealing with anxiety problem. My first suggestion is try to understand each other. There are lot of bad and good situations in marriage. You have to compromise many things after marriage. Wait for sometime if situations get better.

Still if you feel that you can not live with your partner more try to take advice from your parents or guardians. They will advice you in good direction.

If you have already decided to left your partner. Then the first thing is to try finding job suitable for you.Next step would be go for second marriage. Register yourself in matrimonial sites, there are lot of divorce profiles from where you can select your perfect match, with whom who can live happily.
jespah

Fri 12 Aug, 2016 05:48 am
@Jain4Jain1,
Could it be you're advocating a second marriage so soon because you, I dunno, work for a matrimonial site? Can't anyone be single in your one-issue world?
0 Replies