Democratic National Convention Implodes

Real Music

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 11:31 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Yes apparently the disruption manifested itself in the delegates walking out during the Roll Call.

You actually are calling that insignificant, barely noticeable, whimper of a display a disruption? Wow! You have a extremely low bar of what you consider a disruption. That's like comparing a rock to a boulder or river to a cup of water.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 11:36 am
@Real Music,
I am confused. Is it a disruption? or an implosion?

No one seems to be commenting on the fact that the roof of the arena is apparently taking considerable damage.
Real Music

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 11:56 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

That' a good one. Implosion is coming inward. I guess Dis-or-E ruption is going outward like a volcano. Speaking of volcano, my stomach is bubbling. Must have been something I ate. I think I'm about to have an eruption into the toilet. Correction, I meant disruption.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 12:26 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

No one seems to be commenting on the fact that the roof of the arena is apparently taking considerable damage.

An implosion is a falling in on itself and that's exactly what that ceiling is going to do in November... going to fall right on her freakin head.
As far as the Sanders delegates walking out that certainly doesn't look like party Unity to me... That's the wheels falling off.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 08:32 am
@giujohn,
It's so true. And look at the third rate stars that the DNC is dredging up. Paul Simon, Alecia Keys? Does anyone even know who these people are?

They can't come up with real stars like the RNC.

giujohn

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 09:43 am
@maxdancona,
I agree Paul Simon looked like he was about ready to die and he damn sure can't sing anymore what a shame. And I'm not all that familiar with Alicia Keys but I kind of thought she sounded like a guy with a sore throat.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:31 pm
The classic example of why people do not trust Hillary was evident when she came on stage and gave Obama a big hug. Now everyone knows that they hate each others guts. But she played it like they were the bestest buddies in the whole world... an oscar-winning performance. Can anyone imagine Donald Trump doing that to someone he dislikes immensely? And it was no different when Bill was talking about their marriage. Because everybody knows that their marriage is a sham. She probably hates Bill just a little less than she hates Obama. Now let's take Donald Trump's wife she's beautiful she's intelligent she's independent I'm sure she had plenty of money before she married Donald Trump and even if she didnt I'm sure she would have had to sign a prenuptial agreement so why does she stay with Donald Trump he treats women so badly. She seems like the type of woman to me that if you gave her any grief at all she'd be gone in a Flash. If anybody needs any buddy Trump needs her not the other way around. So what we have is in one candidate someone who tells it like it is, rather Brash and sometimes rude and someone who is a consummate actor who seems to be able to lie with as much ease as she takes a breath. I prefer to have someone who tells it like it is and not what they think I want to hear.
Miller

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:41 pm
@giujohn,
Did Monica Lewinsky make an appearance at the Convention?
maxdancona

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:47 pm
@Miller,
No. But Mitt Romney appeared by video. And Leon Panetta and Michael Bloomberg spoke in person.

It is a shame the DNC TV ratings are so bad.
Miller

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 01:03 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't like crowds. Glad I wsn't there.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 01:36 pm
@Miller,
You might have been more comfortable at the RNC then, Miller. The crowds weren't as big.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 02:23 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Did Monica Lewinsky make an appearance at the Convention?
Nah, what would she want with some old decrepit guy on his last legs?
farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 04:57 pm
@giujohn,
and the old decrepit GOPers prefer littlw boys
giujohn

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 06:02 pm
@farmerman,
Wow... what a pathetic retort. Thank you for playing try again.
farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 09:10 pm
@giujohn,
truth hurts eh gooey?

maxdancona

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 09:33 pm
@farmerman,
Come on Farmerman. We are talking about how horrible the Democratic Convention was.

Like when that Muslim father whose son gave his life to save his team while serving in Iraq. What gives him the right to lecture Trump (who has given so much for his country) about patriotism?

And who the heck is Katie Perry? Couldn't they have gotten someone like ... let's say Scott Biao?

giujohn

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 03:39 am
@maxdancona,
Yeah, the Democratic National Convention, with an emphasis on democratic, where people are hauled out of the convention hall because they refused to stand when Hillary is talking and where CNN quickly says to the reporter on the floor when they see that there are people who there who disagree with Hillary, "we're cutting away from you, we're cutting away from you we're going to a dance number being performed by Boyz II Men."
farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 04:24 am
@giujohn,
there were these predictions that a mass exodus in protest would occur when Hillary spoke. Perhaps they used CGI to cram the Concvention Center but I didnt see the predicted migration occur.
Even though Mrs Clintons speech was definately not a barn burner she did differentiate between the two candidates and spoke about positive outcomes not fear and "I can fix it " BS.

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 04:29 am
@maxdancona,
Yeh, and how about the cheap trik of using her daughter Chelsea to introduce her mom's acceptnce speech?

0 Replies