Please give ma advices. How can get My Wife back.

brucen

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 02:28 am
Hello ,

My wife gone to her mom and after 3 weeks she told me that she won’t come back and she wants to divorce.

We didn’t talk on phone after her decision and we had converstation only in viber.

And we don’t talk on internet since 4-5 days.

After her decision , i told her “ Ok. Come back and we will divorce as soon as possible “ then she said “Why i hurry so much for divorce. “

She promised me that she will come and we will talk but she didn’t come back yet. When she gone, she didn't take her clothes, shoes or ext.

When we had converstation last time in viber, she told me that we won’t be together as wife and husband anymore but if i’ll change myseld, she will look for it.

She always thought that my career is more important than her.
She even changed her family name in FB.
I want to get her back.

Problems for her
1- I had bad mood, stress after hard work. (sometimes)
2- I didn’t share time with her as she wanted because of work (but Sometimes)
3- She wanted me search new jop for better financial for our family. But i always searched and i could not get best result for now. I still countiune to search.
4- Not spending so much times for my hobbies and sharing time with her much more.

I told her that i can figure out everything.
But we don’t talk since 5 days and she does not write to me.
I want to write her again today.

But in which way need i write ?

I don’t want to give space so much
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 709 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 08:21 am
@brucen,
You're only telling us about 5% of the story, I feel.

Most people don't get divorced over one of the partners not being able to get a better job on demand.

But don't talk to me. Talk to a counselor. Go with or without her, but let her know you are going. You are putting in time and effort to try to improve and save your marriage. And see what happens.
0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 08:33 am
@brucen,
Jespah said it best..

counceling and tell her what you feel... from your heart! Does wonders.

at the very least it's cathartic
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 09:58 am
Its a good sign that she didnt take her clothes.

Ask her to go to counseling with you. Do you have a priest or other wise person in your life who can speak with both of you?.

You must prove to her that you WILL change. How can you do that?
0 Replies

bmoons

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 12:03 pm
@brucen,
It seems that she has a quite concrete, short list of demands on you. That sounds as not so bad news to me.

Do you agree on her about your bad moods and how does your job affect in your personal life? Do other members of your family and friends think alike about your behaviour change? And more importantly, do you know more concretely about how you have changed for the worse and how to turn this back to previous healthier habits?

A good friend of mine always reminds me about the importance of the little big pleasures of life (i.e. in my case eating gummies while watching a good movie at home) which restore your moods after a hard day. Do you have yours, so you could feel a little happier everyday in spite of everything else?

And regarding your new job search, have you ever shared with your wife the difficulties you have encountered so far? Is she aware of the efforts you have made and the barriers you have faced? Have you ever asked for help in this topic? It sounds as if was your problem (referring only to you) instead as your problem (referring to both of you, as a family).

I wish you all the best! Good luck with your relationship!

0 Replies