Help me..

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 03:59 pm
Hell guys i appreciate every comment that will be written to help feel free to say your opinion.

I know a girl since like 5th grade and we still go to high school together i have had a crush on her for all that time and yes i know i am so stupid for not taking a move but when we actually knew each other she had a boyfriend so i just backed off and didnt know what to do until we got a bit close again 2years after and started talking but i think i was kinda of annoying i mean i feel so stupid when i read our chats i sounded like a kid and i was talking to her so much that it probably annoyed her But i have changed quiet a lot but she still is a bit far from me - Not physically - far as in doesn't quiet like me as she used to before But my heart already belong with her and i cant seem to do anything about it i tried So my question is should I go to her house with a gift and ask her to talk together? I mean everytime i see her going to an Event or just do anything i wish i was with her i wish we were together all the time even when i am trying to forget - So i thought about actually talking to her and telling her that i was a childish stupid person before and how i actually changed maybe take her to a cafe or somewhere. I know how most of you feel but i really need your help tell me what should i do besides forgetting her.

P.S. She knows i love her and i even said that in a stupid way that doesnt prove i do at all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 459 • Replies: 4
No top replies

chai2

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 04:04 pm
@Jackandro,
Do you know what this is?

It's a period. You might want to try using them sometime.
Jackandro

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 04:06 pm
@chai2,
I'm sorry, i am just typing nervously because i am kind of scared to lose her.
DapperGirls

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 10:22 am
@Jackandro,
Hello Smile
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 11:54 am
@Jackandro,
Two things. First, do not go to her house with a gift. Besides being a pathetic attempt to bribe her into talking to you, she will likely be put off by the idea that you believe you need to give her something in order to talk to her.

Secondly, if you really want to see where you stand with her, just ask her out for a soda or a milkshake or some such thing at the local fast food joint. The two of you have known each other for a number of years, so asking her to hang out in this manner should not be a big deal. Then you can talk to her about whatever is on your mind. If she does not want to go out with you, then you will at least know you gave it a shot and she is not interested.

As an aside, while you may feel you were annoying and sounding like a kid when chatting (you are both still kids, in my opinion) that may have nothing to do with her becoming distant toward you. You are both in high school. Other things may have demanded her attention. Maybe she just decided she was not interested in you. Maybe she became more interested in someone else. It happens. So I am not sure it would be a good idea to talk about or apologize for possibly being annoying at one time. Talk about school, about interests you both have. She will see by this that you are not the same person as before.

One other annoying thing (at least it is for me) is your spelling "quiet" when you mean to write "quite." As a high school student, you should have progressed far enough along in your education to know this. Not a big deal really, and I am just picking on you a little bit. But between the lack of punctuation and misspelling of words, maybe that is why she got annoyed and decided she wanted someone who could write properly. (Okay, don't get mad. I'm really just joking about that last part. I doubt that had anything to do with her thinking you were annoying, if she ever thought that in the first place.)
0 Replies