Is he looking for a **** buddy or someone to be in a relationship with?

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 12:50 am
So I started seeing this guy that I met on tinder. Usually people you meet on tinder are not looking for serious relationships. This guy and & went on a date about 4 times now and we both really enjoy the time together. We had sex on our first date and I know that this might not help but I made it clear from the beginning that I wasn't looking for any kind of open relationship. He said that he wasn't either and that he would like to slowly get to know me and after that see where it leads to. I was glad to hear that because that's how I felt too since the beginning.
Anyways, I am not quite sure if this guy just said what he said because he wants to keep me as a **** buddy but he knew that I was going to be out of whatever it is if he told me he just wanted me as a **** buddy or he really meant what he said.
He also told me that he would not have gone out for dinner with me if he thought of me as a **** buddy. When it comes to texting, we don't text often but then again, he works in a busy field and everyone is different when it comes to texting. I invited him to one of the events where I meet all my friends at and my roommate will be there too and he didn't seem to feel too uncomfortable about that. He was actually very interested and seemed to want to go.
He is a very very good looking guy and he seldom talks about how he had other girls over. I got a little uncomfortable with those comments at one point and asked him how many girls he had brought over. He said not many but I don't know if to believe him or not. And I don't think a guy who is really interested in a girl would talk about those things in front of her.
So, what do you people think about this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 889 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 05:40 am
Why did you go on Tinder if you wanted a serious relationship?

Why do you ask about other girls and then say you don't think he should talk about other girls?
engineer

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 06:55 am
@sun860123,
I think you are working really hard to sabotage this. Just date the guy and see what happens. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work and you will know soon enough. If you continue to refuse to believe his and interrogate him, he'll be gone before you waste too much time.
0 Replies

sun860123

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 12:00 pm
@PUNKEY,
I didnt ask him about other girls. He just suddenly mention them
0 Replies