What a confusing post:
- You fell in love with a girl (A).
- You broke up with her, to be with her best female friend (B)
- You didn't tell (A)
- but later you cheated on (B) with (A), even while (B) cheated on you with 'someone'
- You want to be with her, but you are gay, while she is not...in the context of the story, that doesn't even make sense.
- you want her to trust you, even after leaving her for her best friend, years of lying to her about that relationship, and continuing to sleep with her while being in a secret relationship with her best friend. What is it about this sort of behaviour that you believe is deserving of trust?