Realationship woes.

Danholm

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 09:08 am
I feel this is a stupid question to ask as i feel i know the answer but outsiders opinions hopefully arnt as clouded as mine so here goes..

Ive been with my gf for 10 month, weve had our ups and downs as any other couple. Our routine has been seeing each other 2-3 times a week which we were both happy with. We got intimate almost every time. We talked moving in. Talked kids and marrige in the future.

However. recently weve been arguing alot. We see each other literally once a week and its usually accompanied by an argument. We havnt been intimate for a good while and kissing and cuddling isnt as welcomed as it was.

She doesnt want to see me at nights as she feels we dont do enough through the day.

I feel like shes losing interest in me/us. But she insist shes not and just wants time during the day with me before spending a night with me.

Id just likk some opinions on this if possible please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 482 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 09:30 am
@Danholm,
Sounds like she's interested in a full relationship and feels that what's happening with you is turning into a FWB set-up.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 10:12 am
@Danholm,
Quote:
she feels we dont do enough through the day.

Try spending more time with her through the day.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 10:28 am
@Danholm,
I agree with EhBeth. She is being very clear about what she wants in the relationship. If this is what you want too, then you should work on spending more time with her and building your relationship outside of the bedroom.

If this isn't want you want with her, then it is time to end the relationship. Not all relationships are meant to be.
0 Replies