[closed]So I try to open my PM's and get ...

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 05:59 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 11:54 pm
I only now find out, since it still isn't working, how often I used the the PMs.

As an aside: Mrs Walter is particularly disappointed about the misfunction, since she only joint a couple of days ago just for the reason of PM-ing to some friens, who have difficulties with their emails ... :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 04:56 am
I don't use the PMs too much, and most that I have received were quite nice, except for a couple that told me I need to find Jesus. Those were deleted rather quickly.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 05:29 am
I didn't even know Jesus was lost . . . are you known for a particular skill in finding missing persons, Cav?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 08:59 am
ptooey
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:10 am
Cav
Cav, oh seeker of lost persons, can you help us find Dyslexia's glasses that fell out of his shirt pocket while he was unpacking moving boxes?

If you find them, your reward will be two complete paragraphs of pithy humor.

BBB
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:11 am
Is it still pithy if it's two complete paragraphs?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:19 am
Soz
Soz, well, probably not for Dys, but two paragraphs are a special reward for Cav. One little stretch of excess won't kill Dys.
Besides, Diane can give him CPR.

BBB
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:44 am
Going by his posts, Dys's sight is as sharp as ever. His glasses are probably just on his head. That happens to me all the time. As for finding Jesus, I think some folks out there in 'net-land heard I was a good host, got confused, and figured I was a relative, and perhaps knew of the dude's whereabouts.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 11:28 am
I need my PMs; I feel so lost now!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 01:37 pm
Two people here think they're Jesus. One of them must be wrong.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 02:25 pm
ehBeth wrote:
It's still buggered. Crying or Very sad

we may be a bit more philosophical about it here in the US beth...we've been buggered the last four years and we're getting used to it.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 03:22 pm
This is really bringing out the PM junkies ... I don't think I would have noticed if there weren't so many threads about it...

What do you all SAY in all these PMs????
0 Replies

hihp

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 03:55 pm
Well... Deb, it's too bad you don't belong to the elusive class of PM users, but... we can't tell you...

;-)

(am not really usign iut too much myself, especially since it's not been defunct about as half of the time I've been a member here...)
0 Replies

smog

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 04:29 pm
Wow, click on the link now. Do you see some cool animation stuff? That means that the A2K staff is doing something!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 05:47 pm
hehehehe

they're definitely entertaining us

it is weird, ms dlowan. i haven't used pm's a lot in the past coupla years. but - with people coming here, and trying to get some stuff sorted about the rainforest clicking at different sites, i was finally using them - don't really want to talk about how we're gonna to try to work things at another site on the threads here. but weirdly, IMNSHO, we discovered that the spam filter was being applied in the pm's - so I was interested - and wanted to go back in and see how many different ways the site's name could be used in pm's and still get the spam filter applied (we weren't using links the site - just typing in the name Shocked ) .

pm's : not private messages - but maybe not public

<sigh>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 05:55 pm
Damn it. How'm I gonna pick up the broads without PMing?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:08 pm
Lol - that animation is certainly more fun than the weird codin stuff!

I have never seen that thing so BIG!

It's great.

Man - am I sulking about being excluded from the Secret PMing People!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:10 pm
I've only used PMing a few times. Mostly to help members upload their favorite avatar.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 06:38 pm
smog wrote:
Wow, click on the link now. Do you see some cool animation stuff? That means that the A2K staff is doing something!

Surprised Wow!
0 Replies