Can you explain this situation i had with a girl?

Bekoo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 06:46 pm
Ok shes quite pretty and very populer. The first time she saw me she gave me the cutest cheesy hug ever (basically like she really like me) next couple of days on facebook, she was telling me about how she likes sex, and what sex was like for her and what she did with guys etc.

Right, personally, i kinda stopped talking to her for a while and she didn't approach me or talk to me as well. about a month later, i saw her somewhere, and she gave me a dirty look and also deleted me from her facebook?!

Tbh it didnt really bother me, but sometime it makes feel like i did something wrong to her and i dont like to treat people that like me wrongly. i want to use this as a lesson aswell
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 622 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 06:02 am
@Bekoo,
Well - if a guy said all that to me, I'd think he was a pervert.

Maybe you hesitated to act because she came on too strong in a short amount of time. Shame on her for talking like that when she didn't even know you that well.

You did nothing wrong. You just did not react like she thought you would. Now, she's mad.

Do you want to date a NICE girl? Then wait for one that is more lady-like,
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 06:22 am
@Bekoo,
Yeah, that used to surprise me too that there were girls like that.
Basically they're like a bunch of guys.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 06:46 am
@PUNKEY,
Who wants to date a nice girl? Ugh.

0 Replies