Clinton taking over Kerry campaign. WHY?

A Lone Voice

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 01:32 am
revel wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:
Quote:
I cant believe hes that dumb but I heard that GW BUSH said "Im deeply concerned about the rights of unborn feces."

I believe he IS that dumb:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~booblehole/Bush/iv_02%20copy.jpg

You are pretty good at those graphic things.

I don't understand the big deal either way.

When someone has a hard time defining their own candidate, they post funny pictures.

When someone has more hatred for Bush then trust and passion in their own candidate, they post funny pictures.

This is what I keep saying re mainstream America not understanding the hatred the Left has for Bush. While the Left spends their time making fun of or taking shots at Bush, mainstream America is still waiting for reasons why they should vote for Kerry.

And instead of telling them why, the Left posts funny pictures.....
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:54 am
oh, well... that sure explains all of those folks at the rep convention, wearing the beach sandals "on their hands" yammering "flip-flop, flip-flop".

i live for theatre.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:57 am
by the way, alv, by your definition, half of the country is out of the mainstream.

that's spin and you know it.

but i still got nothin' but love for ya, brother.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 06:33 am
I think where they are getting this "mainstream" thing is when the whole clinton impeachment thing was going only about a third of the country was for it so the expression "out of the mainstream" started to become an expression. I guess those now in charge think that if they start labelling half of the country "out of the mainstream" people will think it is the same as during the Clinton impeachment instead of it being evenly divided down the middle. More redefining things like calling McDonalds check out people "manufacturers."
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:30 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
oh, well... that sure explains all of those folks at the rep convention, wearing the beach sandals "on their hands" yammering "flip-flop, flip-flop".

i live for theatre.

As do I, DTOM. The conventions have turned into circuses.

To clarify my thoughts on 'mainstream': Most Americans do not become involved in street protests. With the exception of a couple of marches, most Americans who see street protesters on TV view them as being part of a fringe group.

Most Americans cannot understand why the Left shows such hatred of Bush. They may dislike Bush, and do not plan to vote for him, but they look upon protesters as zealots.

Most Americans have never written an editorial letter to their newspaper. They might agree with the letter writer, but never write one themselves.

I realize that half (probably 45%) of America does not like Bush and won't vote for him. But of that 45%, how many dress up in black and march? How many hate Bush as the extreme Left does?

If the Left put as much of their passion into Kerry as they do to Bush, Kerry would be in a much better position. But hating Bush does nothing to excite moderate Democrats about Kerry.

I love ya too, bud. Thanks for calling me out on the above. It did look like spin, didn't it? Smile
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 03:45 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

well it seems to me that Kerry needed a strong republican on his team so he chose Bill Clinton.

That's my man!! Hahaha!
0 Replies