VD or STD

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 11:41 pm
Hey guys I am trying to get this girl. But these days you cannot be too careful so I need to know how to tell if the girl is "clean" if you know what I mean. I mean, obviously you're not going to ask her for a medical slip from VD clinique. Yes, condoms, I know. But like I said, I want to know if it's a clean girl. Don't want to have the VD/no VD gamble you know.
Anyone here in a similar situation. Please share some expertise
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,223 • Replies: 17
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 06:50 am
How 'bout asking?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 07:08 am
Get to know her and her background before you bounce into bed.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 07:22 am
Use a condom, no matter what.
0 Replies

Bodhisattvawannabe

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 07:23 am
Educate yourself about STD's. Education is the best way to protect yourself.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 07:25 am
suka75038- The reality is that often a person doesn't know. Someone could have been infected with HIV recently, so recently, that the infection would not even show up on blood tests. Just be very careful, and use a condom.
0 Replies

Mr Alice Porkrind

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 08:54 am
Always ask if they have herpes. Check for syringes in her purse. Does she like to stand on street corners?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 09:03 am
sex is always dirty and nasty and should never be engaged in except for procreation reasons and never never have fun with sex, you will burn in hell.
have a nice day.
0 Replies

Vex86

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 09:28 pm
Quote:
sex is always dirty and nasty and should never be engaged in except for procreation reasons and never never have fun with sex, you will burn in hell.
im not sure what planet u live on but i can tell ur new to this one an ur hell must be verey full. an like they said condom an ask her if u realy want to know
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 09:35 pm
yeppers I am new to this one and I prey to gawd I never enjoy sexual icky stuff cause I knows better.
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 09:36 pm
Ask. (and of course condom)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 09:43 pm
I don't condom any of this free sex stuff, you get what you pay for and that's just the way it is.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 09:43 pm
You can usually tell just by looking. Nice, clean girls wear simple colors like red, green, yellow, etc. The nasty ones wear complicated stuff like mauve and magenta. Fact.

Don't be to hard on Dys, Vex. He was born sterile and impotent. It's passed down by the male line in his family.
0 Replies

Vex86

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 10:19 pm
well that makes things alil clearer an i didn't mean to be hard on him just that point of view is a new one on me sex=sin some how that just sounds odd to me
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 10:22 pm
Sounds odd to me too, Vex, but different folks and all that, you know.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 10:59 pm
And you, are you all nice and clean for her?
0 Replies

td8181

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 02:35 am
I think everyone has their opinion on sex, and dyslexia I agree with him/her too
Sex can be dirty and nasty, who say they cannot be, rather be safe then sorry.
well u should know when u around her, like her personality, is she like a flirt to everyone? ask about her bf's, how many she has before u?
usually I can tell if the person is clean or not, by their manners, education and stuff, how long you know her? hopefully long enough to get her on bed.
0 Replies

Mr Alice Porkrind

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 03:01 pm
Keep it upright and in the locked position. Going blind and sterile isn't such a bad trade-off. Join a nudist colony and play "Pin-the-Donkey-on-the-Tail". You just might get lucky and infect one of the older myopic ladies.
0 Replies