The Atheist/Theist unity thread (a Discussion)

Glennn

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 07:48 pm
@Chumly,
No! Glennn is Goddd. But I understand the confusion. It's an easy mistake to make.

By the way, with me being Goddd, I have the authority to derail a thread. But you . . .

The best you can do is claim a close association with Tennessee Tuxedo. That is something, but is it enough to authorize thread derailment? I think not.
Chumly

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 08:20 pm
@Glennn,
Gooddd Goddd Glennn, Chumley is a cartoon walrus but Chumly is an extremely hot guy with unknown quirky talents. BBBeing that your are omnipotent and omniscient I am sure you already knew this and/or you intentionally shielded yourself from this potent knowledge for reasons only YYYou would know.

YYYour FFFaithful FFFollower CCChumly
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 08:21 pm
@Chumly,
He's just humble.
Chumly

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 08:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
He's just humble.
Good going there, you must only, speak in threes, in the presence, of the GGGlen.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 08:35 pm
Could I interest you guys in a TV contract?

This is the best sitcom material I've seen in years!

The Glennn & Chumly hour ... I can see it now..
Chumly

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 08:54 pm
@Leadfoot,
The Triumvirate of Goddd Glennn: Don’t Bother, With The Crumbs, And The Holey Toast.
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 02:00 am
@Setanta,
I know what you mean with regards to peoples perceptions being moulded by the loudest voices, I think that happens on both sides, I have many a face palm moment when reading or watching the opinions of Christians who clearly have no idea what they are speaking about, worse still when the message they push encourages nothing but hate, I am not sure if many atheists feel the same way.
Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 02:29 am
@Smileyrius,
I just avoid the loud and pushy atheist in the same way that i avoid the loud and pushy theists. They're both annoying, and it is best to ignore them. Turn off the sound, and put on some nice music.
Smileyrius

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 05:29 am
@Setanta,
any recommendations?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 05:33 am
Well, we can't shoot 'em, so i'm at a loss.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:54 am
@timur,
Nope.
'Against'.

To be neither able to prove nor disprove the 'spiritual' Knowledge (Actuality of God)
Against resolve/resolution.
'On the fenceism' (New phrase).
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 08:23 am
@Chumly,
Quote:
The Triumvirate of Goddd Glennn: Don’t Bother, With The Crumbs, And The Holey Toast.
I like it! I'll draw up the contract. Welcome to the FOX family.
Chumly

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:58 pm
@Leadfoot,
<<<Bows politely to his singular adoring fan>>>
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 11:21 pm
@Chumly,
All hail Glennn!
Chumly

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 02:53 pm
@TomTomBinks,
And perhaps a quiet nod to his ever-so-loyal First Apostle? After all, I do have the ear of the Glennn you know.
Glennn

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 04:34 pm
@Chumly,
Quote:
And perhaps a quiet nod to his ever-so-loyal First Apostle?

Nonsense. I think perhaps an enthusiastic--if not boisterous--nod to my ever-so-loyal First Apostle is in order. Let it be known that Chumly (we've got to do something about that name btw) has the Goood Goddd Glennn's seal of approval concerning being an all around good guy.

By the way, Chumly, you became First Apostle yesterday after the former First Apostle never returned from a fishing trip--a fishing trip he went on with you. Is there anything you want to tell me? Anything at all?
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 06:10 pm
@Chumly,
As per suggestion by the Almightyyy; ALL HAIL CHUMLY !!!
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 07:47 am
Accept our humble thanks and praise - Glennnn,Chumly,and the holy toast .
Surly you have brought peace and unity to our divided forum. Amen.

0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 02:37 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
Quote:
And perhaps a quiet nod to his ever-so-loyal First Apostle?
Nonsense. I think perhaps an enthusiastic--if not boisterous--nod to my ever-so-loyal First Apostle is in order. Let it be known that Chumly (we've got to do something about that name btw) has the Goood Goddd Glennn's seal of approval concerning being an all around good guy.

By the way, Chumly, you became First Apostle yesterday after the former First Apostle never returned from a fishing trip--a fishing trip he went on with you. Is there anything you want to tell me? Anything at all?
Well yes, we had a whale of a time and um...your former First Apostle had a run-in with DJ Moby, and although I do appreciate your seal, I could not figure out if it was a harbor seal or an Easter seal, it all happened so fast man. You know the dionysian abandon that figured so highly at the rave last weekend made the ecstasy almost noncompulsory.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 07:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
. . . .There is no belief system to atheism. . .
Depends om your definition of 'belief'.