Bill Clinton's Bogus Heart Surgery

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:31 am
There is nothing wrong with Bill Clintons heart.....the surgery and recovery time is a fake meant to keep him off the campaign trail for Kerry so that Kerry will lose so Hillary can run in 2008.....and to think I used to admire Bill Clinton. It's a sad day.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,695 • Replies: 32
No top replies

Larry434

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:34 am
Re: Bill Clinton's Bogus Heart Surgery
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Bill Clintons heart.....the surgery and recovery time is a fake meant to keep him off the campaign trail for Kerry so that Kerry will lose so Hillary can run in 2008.....and to think I used to admire Bill Clinton. It's a sad day.....

No doubt the Clintons are pulling for Bush. But unneccesary surgery?...I dunno.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:52 am
The "surgery", according to Townhall and Drudge, will be conducted in the same Nevada location where the so-called "moonwalk" was filmed.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:53 am
Re: Bill Clinton's Bogus Heart Surgery
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

You've just now figured that out??
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:58 am
actually Bear you got the idea right but wrong on the motive. Bill spotted a recovery room nurse that rumour has it gives great head.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:17 am
dyslexia wrote:
actually Bear you got the idea right but wrong on the motive. Bill spotted a recovery room nurse that rumour has it gives great head.

My own guess if I really had to bet money on it would be that a lifetime of snorting cocaine has backed up on him. I suspect the problem is real enough, nonetheless the opportunity to avoid campaigning with or for the gigolo is welcome news to team Clinton.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:27 am
um, just curious but would a female gigolo (one who seeks money or power via relationships) be Laura Bush?
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:29 am
dyslexia wrote:
um, just curious but would a female gigolo (one who seeks money or power via relationships) be Laura Bush?

Maybe. But who could resist that down home Bush charm...even before he was a successful politician?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:31 am
Oh, you mean when he was just a drunk?
"Down home" would that be Connecticut or Maine?
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:45 am
dyslexia wrote:

Midland, TX where he met and wooed sweet Laura Cornpone. :wink:
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:47 am
dyslexia wrote:

And yes, Bush was, after all, an AFNG fighter pilot tooling around the country boozing and getting laid a lot.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:48 am
If he says he needs heart surgery, then I assume he does, and it's a serious thing. I wish him well.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:51 am
i doubt he's faking it-- bill's large "appetites" included a diet of Mcdonalds etc. although, his not being able to campaign for kerry is bad news for the democrats-- things are not looking good after the lie-subterfuge-hyperbole fest of the republican convention.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 11:52 am
Chumming, or burlying, is a common tool employed for fishing and it stands to reason that, given the right circumstances, it would work equally well for spearfishing.
Chumming per se is not that commonly used since it uses a fair amount of fish to work efficiently and poses a very real danger from sharks in many places. Notwithstanding this, it is a great way to lure large gamefish into shooting range.

Hi Bear.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:02 pm
Where he was a coke snortin drunk.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:05 pm
now Edgar, you know that since George and family had all those records purged, that's all just rumours. I am sure George was pure as the driven snow (in Midland Tx)
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:05 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Where he was a coke snortin drunk.

That is the rumor. I suspect he was merely drunk on the booze, though.

But whatever, to his credit he overcame it enough to have a successfrul career in politics and achieve the pinnacle of the profession...the Presidency of the U.S. A.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:08 pm
dyslexia wrote:
now Edgar, you know that since George and family had all those records purged, that's all just rumours. I am sure George was pure as the driven snow (in Midland Tx)

Nah, the young W was a swaggering hell raising boozer. And he still has the swagger which, as he said in his acceptance speech at the convention, they call "walking" in TX.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:21 pm
BPB
BPB, are you hoping Hillary will run for president in 2008 and just trying to help her out with your provocative little rumor?

BBB Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:25 pm
Dys
Dys, I think the Swiftboat smearers were using a little burlying to lure John Kerry in to their trap re his testimony before congress. Clever baiting fishermen they are.

BBB

http://www.freediver.net/freedivelist/faqstuff/faq_chum.html
0 Replies