my dating situation...

diana78

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:53 am
So that guy i was talking about before called, asked me out, we went out had a good time, then went out last night...

Ok, well we just went out to eat, then had 2 drinks each. I guess we probably left the place at 11:30 and he drove me home. He dropped me off and as I was about to get out of the car, he was like, oh no kiss? So then he gives me this little peck on the lips. As I'm getting out he's like, should I walk you to your door, that would be the gentlemanly thing to do wouldn't it. So of course he ended up coming in. I was showing him the place and then we ended up kissing in the kitchen…it was odd. Then I started saying things like, oh this is all you want is just to hook up and then I brought up how he was saying those certain things the other night about me not touching him in certain places. He was like, yeah I guess I did say those things, sorry sometimes guys can just be like that. Then I brought up that he didn't call me…he was like, I was going to call you on Tuesday, I really was, but I feel asleep on the couch, then it was too late to call. I said that maybe he just asked me out because he felt bad. He was like, do you really think I would do something I didn't want to do and then said he wouldn't have bothered to ask me to go out if he really didn't want to hang out. Then he's like, well I guess you've called me out on a few things here and brought up some points.

He basically said that he is not like about just wanting to hook up and stuff but at the same time he said he cant tell after seeing me 2 times what is going to happen…so then I felt stupid. I wasn't expecting him to know what was going on with us, I don't either, but I guess I was trying to just get out of him if he was just looking to hook up, but I guess it all came out wrong. So I think I kind of freaked him out. I apologized and he was like, don't be sorry. He then was like, well I should probably go. But then we ended up kissing again, and then he said he could either leave or stay and get up early-so he stayed and got up at 6 am. Nothing really happened. It's just annoying in a way because when he left he just kissed me goodbye and said have a good weekend. So no clue again if he'll call. I just know that I'm not calling again…I already have. Maybe I am psycho, but I just think that you should at least know after 2 dates (not to mention the first one lasted over 12 hours) you should at least know if you want to CALL the person again…that's all just a call, hehe. So that was that…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,014 • Replies: 14
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:57 am
Hi!

How ya doin'?

You know what I'd say so I won't say it again.

Well just this part.

Do you like him??
0 Replies

diana78

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 10:00 am
re
i like him as much as someone could like someone who they have hung out with twice. I would like for him to call...he called me first, then i called him, he asked me out, and we went out. I feel that it's his turn to call now so i am not calling him again.
0 Replies

swestover

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 10:13 am
I would step back and let him take the ball. If he likes you he will call. You would not want to chase him and find out down the road he was using you and did not really like you. There are too many good men out there that will really like you, to waste your time with one who does not even show you the courtesy of calling after spending the night with you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 10:20 am
A coupla get-togethers? Who knows.

Maybe lunches might be a good idea for you. Daytime dates that you can get yourself home from, on your own.
0 Replies

diana78

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 11:43 am
re
I guess i just feel like now that he thinks i'm pressuring him...i wasnt trying to pressure him, i was just wondering if all he was interested in me was hooking up...i am not looking for that...was that so bad that i asked that? Guys are like eggshells sometimes, say one thing wrong and they freak out and crack. I mean he was quick to hook up with me...
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 12:31 pm
maybe it's the hormones talking, (since i just recently had a baby) maybe i'm a little riled up over all of the latest news events... and in spite of just joining the christian a2k group, i'm going to type this anyway: who the f*** (fudge) cares diana?

youre hopeless.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 12:41 pm
It's definitely the hormones sweetie!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 12:44 pm
Now now...girls...can't we all just get along?
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 12:48 pm
i know. that was wrong...

i deserve it. i'm sorry, keep waxing.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 12:55 pm
hmm

that'd be the last of reading ms. diana's posts

adios
0 Replies

artboy

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 12:57 pm
PamO. wrote:
maybe it's the hormones talking, (since i just recently had a baby) maybe i'm a little riled up over all of the latest news events... and in spite of just joining the christian a2k group, i'm going to type this anyway: who the f*** (fudge) cares diana?
youre hopeless.

Like....

Ohhhh...Myyyyy...Gawd Shocked

..Like that was Sooooo Funny...... Laughing Laughing

Like Im just laughing here....Like....I read that..and I said to myself..."like this is soooo funny"
ya know......Like PamO must be crazy...oh my gawd!!!!

Like.....I dunno...but I think I may be....like......flamed for this!!!

heheheheheh Razz
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 01:00 pm
An apology was offered Diana...be a sweetheart and accept it...please?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 01:02 pm
Chips on your shoulder do nothing but weigh you down...

0 Replies

PamO

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 01:08 pm
you know, i do feel badly. i honestly could not help it. today, after reading about the Russian school situation, all that is going on in the world...and then coming onto here and reading...well, issues that are easily solved, in my opinion... i think i need to just stay away from light subjects today.

i really am apologizing to you, diana.
0 Replies