practice oral English

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 04:49 am
is there anyone who can play wechat? I am chinese students who was learning english now, i just seek for a partner to impove my Emglish. if there anyone who want practice or learn chinese, you can ask me to help you,it is my pleasure😊
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 732 • Replies: 6
No top replies

zyhtracy

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 05:49 am
@zyhtracy,
why no one reply me, so sad......😭
ossobuco

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 08:27 am
@zyhtracy,
Many people on this website live in the US or Canada and were likely asleep when you posted. You just waited an hour to complain?

We get offers to share chinese and learn english quite often, usually using skype.
I'm an elderly woman who has no interest in starting to learn chinese. I have enough to do already.

However, there are many language threads here, usually tagged as ESL or EFL (English as a second language, English as a foreign language).

Here is a link with 296 pages of threads (20 posts per page) about english language questions: http://able2know.org/forum/esl/
dalehileman

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 01:15 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I'm an elderly woman
Aha and thank you Oss for that profile, so rare

For months I had thought Tes was a gal
ossobuco

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 01:44 pm
@dalehileman,
It's in my profile, couched in the words 'woman of a certain age', and that was fourteen years ago I wrote that. I think 14, as I'm not positive when profiles started. At the time, I took the phrasing to mean getting quite on in years, but I just looked it up and it originally meant forty-ish. I was way past 40 when I used the phrase in my profile. No wonder I'm cranky.
zyhtracy

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 07:00 pm
@ossobuco,
thank you at all!
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 02:04 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
No wonder I'm cranky
Not more than most, Oss. Still I think I'm the eldest at 85
0 Replies