DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 02:42 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Will these work for you?

nope. newsmax has a picture of rice, offers for bush/cheney gear and i believe a "w" fridge magnet or something. no kerry gear etc.
biased to the right.

wnd. same with addition of glowing image of falwell and fellow religious types.
biased to the hard right.

references to judicial watch being the group requesting the investigation. jw is still trying to do stuuf on clinton.
biased not only to the right, but also to last weeks minutiae.

baldi, my man, would you buy off on anything put up here from moveon.org as unbiased?

hell, i wouldn't. and i'm a member.

:wink:
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 02:48 pm
Maybe someone here can clear this up for me...

How is it that Kerry/Bush could release or seal Navy/National Guard records? Wouldn't that be entirely up to the Navy/National Guard?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:19 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Will these work for you?

nope. newsmax has a picture of rice, offers for bush/cheney gear and i believe a "w" fridge magnet or something. no kerry gear etc.
biased to the right.

wnd. same with addition of glowing image of falwell and fellow religious types.
biased to the hard right.

references to judicial watch being the group requesting the investigation. jw is still trying to do stuuf on clinton.
biased not only to the right, but also to last weeks minutiae.

baldi, my man, would you buy off on anything put up here from moveon.org as unbiased?

hell, i wouldn't. and i'm a member.

:wink:

I had also posted an article form Foxnews on the report. It doesn't matter who the article was posted by, it only matters that the issue is being addressed by the Navy. Here's the story from Foxnews.com.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:41 pm
Baldimo wrote:
I had also posted an article form Foxnews on the report. It doesn't matter who the article was posted by, it only matters that the issue is being addressed by the Navy.

o.k... again fox news is totally biased to the republican point of view. i'll have to track it down, but i actually have a sound clip from "fox magazine" where they cop to it. when i find it, i'll put it up. probably won't be till tomorrow.

now judicial watch has an anti-dem,liberal and especially clinton slant.

look this over and you'll see what i'm talking about;
judicialwatch.org/cases.shtml

you don't have to stand up for their right to do it. they do have the right. i'd just like for you to understand what i mean when i say "biased".

also, the only place i found mention of their request was on similarly slanted pages. fox was the only "big guy" that mentioned it.

i tell my very liberal friends the same thing. don't bring me stuff off of bushwatch.com, toostupidtobepresident.com or any of that. it's not helpful in debating the conservatives.
0 Replies