cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 10:28 pm
@roger,
The funny thing is, I had to correct it from 5 million to 5 billion. Wink
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 10:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Agreed. I'm sure there are a number of scenarios that would spell the end of the human race, or the end of a habitable Earth. None of them include the return of a vengeful god and a final judgement.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 11:01 pm
@roger,
In that case sir, I implore you to look after your health to the best of your ability. Eat right and get an appropriate amount of exercise and please see your physician regularly.
roger

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 11:06 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Yeah, the responsibility is grinding me down.
TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 11:34 pm
@roger,
Understandable. How can we help?
Also, how will we be affected if you develop dementia? Will we blink in and out of existence and will we be aware that something is amiss?
Does this mean that you are God? Will worship make you stronger and guarantee our continued survival?
roger

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 11:46 pm
@TomTomBinks,
I have noticed most dementia patients are quite accepting of whatever comes along. You will probably be no more aware of any problems than I. Don't worry about God. If he's got the sense I promised a lug nut, he's got his own worries.
TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 11:55 pm
@roger,
Cool
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 10:47 am
@BroRando,
BroRando wrote:
What are the Lat Days? What does the bible say about the Last Days?
The bible is chock full of superstitious nonsense, and the biblical notion of last days would be laughable if it were not for the fact that huge numbers of people believe such complete bullshit.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 11:00 am
@Chumly,
All my siblings are believer of the bible. I wonder what happened to me? I'm the second oldest in a family of four.
TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 11:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
You opened your eyes. It's the road less travelled. Much easier to just let it all happen to you than to think deeply and objectively.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 02:08 pm
@Chumly,
Hang onto your drawers guys! We only have 5 billion years left.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 02:22 pm
Don't get too comfortable.
There are lots more possible hazards a lot nearer in time than the sun dying. We could be in the crosshairs of an undiscovered star getting ready to unleash a Gamma Ray burst. We'd never see it coming.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 11:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
All my siblings are believer of the bible. I wonder what happened to me? I'm the second oldest in a family of four.
I am not precisely sure why some are more immune than others to religion’s obscene persuasions. I am certainly aware of the purported reasons however.
parados

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 11:43 am
@BroRando,
In the first days, those who ridicule will be ridiculers. In the middle days, those that ridiclue will still be ridiculers. Ridicule has nothing to do with which day it is unless it happens to be your day to be ridiculed.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 12:47 pm
@RABEL222,
How do you know "We only have 5 billion years left"? Also, what is the relevance of your claim to my text?
roger

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 12:52 pm
@Chumly,
If I recall correctly, CI gave us the bad news. Maybe he's got some inside track.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 01:00 pm
@roger,
I did a search about it, and found that the life of the sun determines the life on earth. They estimate it at 5 billion years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
roger

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 01:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
As you should know by now, I don't question your statements. If you say it, that's good enough for me.

(heh heh)
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 01:35 pm
@Chumly,
Because most people want to believe, after death, they live on in an after life. Especially when its populated by 13 virgins.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 01:37 pm
@Chumly,
What CI reported from the scientists.
0 Replies