Affair to Relationship

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 04:57 pm
I had a 12 year affair and then, after much coaxing from her, divorced to be together. After I divorced, she decided she wasn't ready. I saw another lady for a year, and then reunitied with my affair when she filed for Divorce.

It has now been 18 months since she filed, and 8 months since it became final. We still have a secret relationship, on her end. My family knows about the affair and that we see each other. BUT she will not tell her 4 kids (3 Grown), that she is seeing me.
She is literally willing to let us go instead of telling them.

We live 4 hours apart, and I am going crazy being alone. But, every time I try to move on, I go right back.

So Frustrating.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 857 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 05:16 pm
@BigTexanMan,
Secrets are fun. Relationships are hard.

Given the time period you're talking about, I am assuming you are not kids, but man oh man is she acting like one.
BigTexanMan

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 05:34 pm
@jespah,
No. We are 50. Our kids were friends growing up. They know about the affair, although she thinks her's don't.

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 06:42 pm
@BigTexanMan,
Then she is in denial, too.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 07:25 pm
She LIKED it when you really weren't available. Exciting!!

Now that you are available, she is hesitant to make a commitment. Now the thrill is gone.

Is there a reason why she won't let her grown kids acknowledge you? Is it that they might blame YOU for her divorce?

I suggest you date others. She only wants you when you aren't available.

Go figure.
0 Replies