should i try get close to him?

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 03:39 pm
i am 14 and the entire school knows rhat im gay and no one really has a problem with it. for around a year i have liked this guy and he knows and hes always told me its cool and that no he would never judge me because of it. we havent spoken about it for months and hes starting to act differently. for example the other day we were in pe and he caught me checking him out and he gave me a look then lifted his top up to show his abs. also when i was past him my friends keep on noticing hes looking at me a lot and has licked his lips once or twice. everyone in the school thinks secretly hes gay as well. i really want to try make a move on him but i dont know what i should do? or if i should do anything? thanks

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 07:27 pm
I suggest you get to know him as a FRIEND instead of a sex object, first.

Any quality relationship begins like that. You forgot an important step, kiddo.

Tone down the hormone overload.

0 Replies

jjfree38

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 05:05 pm
@jrmcooper,
I would not make a move on him because he could be playing a game with you since he is aware that you like him. You know...a teasing game. If you did make the initial move on him, it could go either way...the bad way could be him calling you out and rejecting you. Guys of his character do like to play those kind of games with gay guys who they are aware have crushes on them. Let him make the first move on you and then I would not make it profound until the next time he makes a move. For some reason, if you hold out, it only makes these kind of guys pursue you even more.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 05:34 pm
Does he have any idea that the capital key does not work on your keyboard? Might not mean much, but people can be particular about the most trivial things.
dlowan

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 07:29 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
In my experience, it's not the capitals but the provinces that bear watching.
0 Replies