sackrider and feeding

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 10:12 am
(1) sounds more like
You = Kerry sackrider

What is "sackrider"?

(2) "The National Institutes of Health has yet to produce information about the lines or their producers, feeding speculation that many of those 60 do not exist, are of poor quality or are under such tight commercial control as to make them unattractive to researchers hoping to study and perhaps profit from them."

What does "feeding" mean? I surmise it meant "giving". But it seems not.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,142 • Replies: 14
No top replies

fortune

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 10:16 am
Can't comment on the first.

In this instance, "feeding" refers to nourishing or promoting speculation. In other words, causing it to grow.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 05:14 am
thanks.

I got it except the first quesion.
0 Replies

Mister Micawber

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 03:14 am
Got any more context for 'sackrider', Oristar? And is there any known connection with John Kerry?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 03:41 am
Sackrider is actually a rather common surname... Still looking....
0 Replies

Mister Micawber

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 03:49 am
I have a feeling that this is an oral transmission, and that 'sackrider' is the perceived pronunciation of another word or phrase. Carry sack writer?....
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 03:51 am
When I joined a thread discussing why Kerry supports stem cells research while Bush opposes it. Some one who supported Kerry got ridicule like this.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 03:52 am
Mystified about this one.....

May have the same meaning as 'booster', but is a very American term.

Also turns up in reference to both sporting events (a sack race), cycling, and souped-up street racers. Unable to discern whether it is good or bad.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 06:43 am
If "sack rider" exists it is probably pejorative.....rides like a sack of potatoes....no grace, no flare, just bumping along in the saddle....
0 Replies

Mister Micawber

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 06:46 am
Do you think you could find that thread again, Oristar?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:18 am
I am pretty sure that a sack rider is someone who hangs on the coat tails of others, someone who tags along and doesn't do original work
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:31 am
In the link:
http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1269374&page=2&pp=25

There are 2 pages about the thread.
Click page 2, the fourth post is made by hadude. Sackrider is there.
0 Replies

Mister Micawber

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 03:37 pm
For those who do not wish to register there, here is the text:

The poster first quotes a previous posting--

previous poster wrote:
Vote Bush = cheaper gas for another 4 years

Vote Kerry = Increase probability of finding cures for curable diseases, further medical research by many folds, improved economy by giving more incentives for companies to hire indigenous talent, and other good ****, etc cetera.

Bush = Satan's whipping boy.

And then comments:

Quote:
sounds more like
You = Kerry sackrider

Stu's guess sounds pretty good to me; I cannot think of a better... or a definite meaning for 'sackrider'. I certainly cannot find it by googling.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:03 pm
Mister, found these by Googling.

Anyway, I'm not so sure anymore. It seems to be used as a general demeaning term with homosexual origin, but there is some evidence that it implies hanging onto someone else's coattails. I'm not sure which it is.

Quote:
LostProphet07-10-2004, 08:19 PM
http://www.123dj.com/mixers/Rane/ttm56.jpg
yep...thats all you need.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Nobones07-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Nah, I'm not a pioneer sack rider.

Quote:
posted by blue_streaks 4/4/03, 9:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for not being a piece of ****. But just so you know your buddy wasn't the wrong person to mess with..as a matter of fact me and my girl have gotten one hell of a laugh at "HIS" expense. I'm not mad, actually I had fun messin with your friend, you can't tell me that the pic of him and his mom wasn't original and funny as a mother ******. Anyway let me know when you get some pics of your acura up i want to check it out! peace
posted by raydar311 4/4/03, 10:28 pm

Blue **** streak is a cock whore whats up cracker...he is a funny bitch check out his neon on my pg.later chris

posted by raydar311 4/4/03, 11:53 pm

cHRIS CHECK OUT SHITSREAKS NOEN ITS HARD CORE ..NOT BAD FOR A ******* SACK RIDER

Quote:
fingerbang
If that's true, then they're much bigger losers than I'd previously suspected... I didn't think that was possible.
Believe me, you CC'ers are probably the only ones whose rep is legit. That's because ur not riding each other's sacks like they are. You guys keep it real. It's a good thing they changed the rep system now. That way fat pigs like tarnutz/guitargayru can't be little bitches and give out neg rep like it was halloween candy.

Quote:
Scorpio
Believe me, you CC'ers are probably the only ones whose rep is legit. That's because ur not riding each other's sacks like they are. You guys keep it real. It's a good thing they changed the rep system now. That way fat pigs like tarnutz/guitargayru can't be little bitches and give out neg rep like it was halloween candy.

But seriously, if having many little green boxes under their names makes them Dricans happy, then why not? The rep thing don't mean **** anyway.

Quote:
fingerbang
To some people it seems to mean a great deal. But what I wanna know is how did GuitarGuru cheat the ladder?

The same way he does rep. He and his boyfriends would cordinate in the dreamcast chat rooms and make up fake I.D.'s to report wins for each other. And they would always make sure to use different ISP's so that Jonathan would not see a pattern of different wins reported for the various accounts. They had one legit account that they used to get wins, and about 20 different false accounts to report the wins for the legit account. It wasn't that hard to cheat on the drican ladders. All you needed were boyfriends and other sack riders.

Quote:
fingerbang
The funny thing is that this FINGERBANG made a new name and has the balls to call someone else out. ******* coward. Hey jackass you care that much about Rep your ass needs to get a life. BTW heres another neg go Fingerbang that.

Here we have an example of a sack rider who runs his mouth when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I changed my name to **** with his head idiot. And I don't give a **** about rep. Ask viper to check my isp with any active member queerbait and I bet he doesn't come up with anyone asshole. And what the **** do you care if I changed my name, anyway or who I'm messing with. How in the hell does it affect you at all? What, are you one of tarnutz's boyfriends? Do you guys talk to each other in pm and whisper sweet nothing's into each others ears? When you guys meet to do it, does tarnutz give you the courtsey of a reach around? Is that what you do? Rush into all of tarnutz threads where he's getting picked on and come rescue him? What are you Mr. Vigilante calling out injustice whenever he sees it on the forum? LOLOLOLOL :tard: Queer bait.

Quote:
DeadInc
Here we have an example of a sack rider who runs his mouth when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I changed my name to **** with his head idiot. And I don't give a **** about rep. Ask viper to check my isp with any active member queerbait and I bet he doesn't come up with anyone asshole. And what the **** do you care if I changed my name, anyway or who I'm messing with. How in the hell does it affect you at all? What, are you one of tarnutz's boyfriends? Do you guys talk to each other in pm and whisper sweet nothing's into each others ears? When you guys meet to do it, does tarnutz give you the courtsey of a reach around? Is that what you do? Rush into all of tarnutz threads where he's getting picked on and come rescue him? What are you Mr. Vigilante calling out injustice whenever he sees it on the forum? LOLOLOLOL :tard: Queer bait.

I'M NOT RIDING ANYONES NUTZ, #2 Rep here means nothing and how does it effect your life outside of the internet. #3 you changing your name to mess with some one oh that's real mature and you talk about riding nutz.

Quote:
Fairwarning
No one reads your long-winded rants because you're a ******* moron.

You seem to. You post a response to every one of them to point out how smart and intelligent that you are and do so by running me down in every one of them. Ironic isn't it?

You can't even point out one instance I've been a hypocrite. I don't care about my rep points but I did enjoy watching people bitch over them. How many times must I explain that to you feeble-minded people?

The fact that you responded in milliseconds to a neg rep I gave you for a post that was completely bullshit from yourself, is all the proof I need. The fact of the matter is troop, unlike you, I am not a hypocrite. I take the punches and go with them rather then trying to pass the buck off to somebody else.

Ever since you came back you've acted like a your some type of god to us. Like we should go around kissing your ass. You're a ******* nobody. Get over yourself.

No I have not. I actually was quite silent for a good part of the whole time I was here before I even registered. Had it not been for Toes posting that thread, you would of never even knew it was me on this board, just the way I wanted it. I wanted to be looked at as a person who has a opinion and not as a person who used to be a mod here, which leads to nutsack riding. Unlike you, whom seems to stand in the spotlight every time he gets the chance just like this thread, proclaiming what a neutral or unbiased person you are, but then as usual, kissing somebody's ass in the same thread trying to keep yourself from catching any flack. Same ol Trooper, same ol story. That part about BIGMIKE was really nice of you to, considering how he has stuck his neck out for you in quite a few of your own fuckups. Glad to see you repaid him with the same courtesy, but you are a ******* backstabber, so I would not expect any less from somebody that posts pictures of dogs on a web site.

In short Trooper, you are a jackass who cant wait until the next person dares say something in a thread that dares post one near your proximity. Myself personally, since these are nothing but forums, feels that any person that thinks he has to respond to any person that he has a grudge with in such a manner that you have towards me, has a ******* screw loose and indeed needs to get off his fat ass, the ******* CPU, and get outside once and awhile.

Quote:
posted by raydar311 4/6/03, 5:45 pm

HEY MAN Y DO U LIE ABOUT UR RIDE...I NEED TO T-BONE U IN THA DOOR OF UR REAL CAR...U STUPID RUSSIAN SACK RIDER

Quote:
Kev2101 (9:00:17 PM): nope i saw him in a BBT room, he ******* sucked ass
andrewlep (9:00:30 PM): hes not unit anymore
andrewlep (9:00:40 PM): that was a fake
Kev2101 (9:02:04 PM): BS
andrewlep (9:02:18 PM): changed his name to deep
Kev2101 (9:02:26 PM): get off units junk
andrewlep (9:02:51 PM): just givin himprops
Kev2101 (9:03:06 PM): w/e sack rider
andrewlep (9:03:16 PM): is there an eu east again?
Kev2101 (9:03:38 PM): you said u have the game,check for yourself
0 Replies

Mister Micawber

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:34 pm
Thanks for all that work, Stu--

One of Stu's googlings (excerpt) wrote:
I wanted to be looked at as a person who has a opinion and not as a person who used to be a mod here, which leads to nutsack riding. Unlike you, whom seems to stand in the spotlight every time he gets the chance just like this thread, proclaiming what a neutral or unbiased person you are, but then as usual, kissing somebody's ass in the same thread trying to keep yourself from catching any flack.

Whatever it is, I don't think I want to be one, or be called one!
0 Replies