1
   

Gods Judgement

 
 
Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:53 am
This is shaping up to be a diasatrous hurricane season. I believe it is God's judgement for what Jeb Bush did for his brother in 2000 and for how the entire bush cartel has led us down an evil path in His name......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 684 • Replies: 7
No top replies

 
Equus
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:30 pm
If God is so upset about the 2000 election, why doesn't he just kill all the Republicans and get it over with? Why did he create Republicans at all?
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 03:12 pm
I think this is just God's way of giving the democrats a new excuse as to why the voting machines don't work right.
0 Replies
 
blueveinedthrobber
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 04:26 pm
Equus wrote:
If God is so upset about the 2000 election, why doesn't he just kill all the Republicans and get it over with? Why did he create Republicans at all?


a true mystery....why does he allow Satan to be prince of the earth?

why does he allow cancer? Or Rilkki Lake?
0 Replies
 
Equus
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:33 am
Maybe he wants us to solve our own problems. (So we should kill all the Republicans for him?)
0 Replies
 
dyslexia
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:41 am
god is living in Argentina and doesn't want to get involved.
0 Replies
 
blueveinedthrobber
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:52 am
dyslexia wrote:
god is living in Argentina and doesn't want to get involved.


next door to Hitler?
0 Replies
 
furiousflee
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 12:05 pm
reply
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Equus wrote:
If God is so upset about the 2000 election, why doesn't he just kill all the Republicans and get it over with? Why did he create Republicans at all?


a true mystery....why does he allow Satan to be prince of the earth?

why does he allow cancer? Or Rilkki Lake?


well here is the interesting thing, he doen't allow Satan to be prince of earth, we do....Satan has no real power, he is a fallen god, a "hasbeen"..sure he has apparent power but hey, his bark is really worse than his bite....If you believe that God has made you in His image well, guess what....Satan is not made in God's image so what does that tell you about Satan and what does that tell you about you?

---------------
Maybe the atheist cannot find God for the same
> reason a thief cannot find a
> policeman. ~Author Unknown
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Gods Judgement
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/27/2020 at 11:56:40