gay men and ther coming out problems

swimman

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 05:36 pm
hi everyone this is Swimman, I am gay and have been out for some time. When i was coming out i always tryed to find a place were i could just talk and here others problems and learn info from it. well i decided to make one, feel free to talk and share your coming out stories so people who are coming out can get some ideas off you, or if you just want to get it off you chest. sorry this letter is so long
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 663 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:20 pm
Still trying, heh?
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:47 am
Hi Swimman, Well it sounds to me like you are a teen...am I right? Don't get me wrong...! Teens are great, and very welcome here. I am sorry I really do not have much to say on your topic...I am hoping someone will come in and start some dialogue with you. Hang on, I bet someone will...Smile
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 09:34 am
Hey swimman, judging from your posts in the politics forum, I now know that you are indeed a young person. No worries, I'm an old person and am also a novice at many things in life. Still sincerely hoping that someone comes in to talk to you about "coming out."
0 Replies