I need help understanding these texts from the girl I like, I don't know if it's a joke or real.

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 02:18 pm
@Unknown17,
Quote:
she is the first one and girl I've ever let close to me and she's one of the only ones I will let close to me,
That's a 'normal' reaction at any age, but it's still a pity.
Quote:
and she credits herself for opening me up to more people which is true.
Good for her...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 02:46 pm
@Unknown17,
Aw!

I bet the fact that you're so awkward is part of the appeal. (Though I still can't swear whether the appeal in question is that she has a real crush on you or if she just enjoys flirting with you.)

Definitely don't like plan every word, but may be worth it to think in general what you'd do about either response (yes or no).
Unknown17

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 06:00 pm
@Unknown17,
I don't know if anyone will get this or if anyone remembers this. So I kinda just asked her what gender she was into and I'm freaking out, it was over text which probably wasn't the best idea but she is cool about it.
This is what she said "I used to say I was bisexual and then it turned into pansexual but now I'm kind of like I really don't like labels but I like everybody meaning I like all sexes"
Unknown17

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 06:09 pm
@sozobe,
I don't know if you remember this. So I kinda just asked her what gender she was into and I'm freaking out, it was over text which probably wasn't the best idea but she is cool about it.
This is what she said "I used to say I was bisexual and then it turned into pansexual but now I'm kind of like I really don't like labels but I like everybody meaning I like all sexes"
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 11:46 am
@Unknown17,
Progress! (And I love updates, thanks!)
0 Replies

Karenlee66

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 08:03 pm
Probably making fun of u cause u have a crush on her
0 Replies