for gay men to talk about there relationship

Noddy24

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 06:18 pm
Gautam is one of the world's most enchanting Ram Lamb's in a universe he has molded for his own purposes.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 06:47 pm
swimman

Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Something you should know: Any A2K thread "for men" is guaranteed to get maximum participation from lots of women! Don't ask why, it's a proven fact. Works like a magnet! Laughing
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 08:07 pm
panzade wrote:
Gautam is one of the more beloved and misspelled members of A2K

True and true!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:19 am
Re: hey
swimman wrote:
Guatum i like you style you are straight out there and sassy with your words

<GRIN> A male admirer !! FINALLY !!!! Laughing

But I am not "straight" out there Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:26 am
msolga wrote:
swimman

Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Something you should know: Any A2K thread "for men" is guaranteed to get maximum participation from lots of women! Don't ask why, it's a proven fact. Works like a magnet! Laughing

Got my attention, i admit it. Sorry guys! I do have a gay friend though, wondering how to help him, because at the moment he is too scared to tell his family. Does that make it okay for me to be here?

Oh yeah, im not from the US, but i was wondering.. will any of you be voting Bush?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:14 am
Welcome Chunky. There are a fair number of Bush voters in the political forums and an equal amount of Kerrys. The election will be close.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:00 am
hi panz! glad to see this thread up and glad to see you! welcome back swimman!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 04:45 pm
Yeah Swimman's cool.Hard chargin.
0 Replies

Lagonda

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 12:32 am
The future of gay relationships??
Hi all! So much for trying to get guys to say anything PERSONNEL.
I'll give it a try and see if anyone else has an interest.
I've been married, had other relationships and now think that I'd find more in common with a same sexed partner.
From what I've heard over the years, so would MOST men OR women!
I find it is very rare that a hetro spouse is ones best friend.
Most relationships are those of convenience and/or involved in raising kids.
It seems to me that most women are interested in having a family and need a guy for that and most guys want a sexy looking girl for companionship. Both feel that having a partner will make things work better but unthinkingly buy into the standard hetro program.
Now that the idea of same sex relationships is becoming accepted, will they come to predominate?
Your thoughts? Question
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 04:03 am
I dont think so, and i do think it is possible for a hetero spouse to be one's best friend. I like guys. I find girls attractive eneugh, good friends, awesome people, but guys take the prize. I think it is going to take a long time for same sex relationships to really be accepted, sadly.
0 Replies

Lagonda

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 12:27 pm
Best friends/SO's
Hi Chunky; Maybe that's in Oz, it seems to me that gaydom is rapidly becoming accepted here in the US. There are TV programs and radio programs etc. aimed at the general population!
Woman have NO problem living with 'friends' and there's NO article of men's clothings they can't buy at Sears or wear anywhere. yet we men can't be comfortable with shirts that button on the 'wrong' side etc!
we're an insecure bunch here. Rolling Eyes
cheers;
Michael
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:33 pm
Well gaydom is becoming more accepted in Aust, but not so fast that the majority accepts it. Most females here do, but there is still the stupid stigma amongst guys. I dont know, hopefully it will fade. Although it is now illegal for gay marriage to take place here, and gay couples will no longer be considered "couples" in other area's. (Correct me if i am wrong) Wow, it is great to know that i am "safe" from the gay population. Thanks JH.
0 Replies