i got a dumb ?

Vex86

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 10:25 pm
iv been called lots of things but this one was a first i had woman call me a prettyboy i know she was flirtin an all (that wasnt the only thing she said about the way i look) but can someone clear up wat a girl means when she call u that b/c theres no way in hell id call myself prettyboy like it says its a dumb ? but still id like to know
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 638 • Replies: 7
No top replies

capsaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 12:29 am
I think that "pretty boy" is the same as saying "preppy" or "ken doll", its like the opposite of a rebel. I'm not really sure how else to explain it. but maybe she ment it in some sort of good way. Kinda like little boys pushing little girls down cause they like em. she was just saying that as an off way of showing she liked you... maybe...sorry I'm not much help..
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:29 am
Perhaps it wasn't a compound, and she was just saying that she thinks that you're handsome?

0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:32 am
Maybe you don't realize just how good looking you are.

Joe
0 Replies

Vex86

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 08:32 am
"preppy" is wat id mean if i said but she didnt seem to mean it in a bad way it seemed odd to me i dont think preppy wouldnt be a good word for me im much more a hick then anything an i wouldnt say im handsome iether tho others may think i am an ty for answer even tho it was a dumb ? it just seem so odd to me i had to ask
0 Replies

capsaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:02 pm
haha, I'm not callin you preppy either.. and hey hicks can be handsome, I live around a bunch of em Wink maybe she did mean it in a nice way Smile If you think she did than she probably did Smile
0 Replies

Vex86

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 08:28 pm
lol ok maybe i didnt word that to sound right an why i dont think she meant it in a bad way is partly b/c how she said it an the other is wat else she said it was something like i looked nice all cleaned up an i didnt mean hicks were ugly what i meant was i have a hard time seeing someone look at me as handsome im still tryin to get used to havein girls comein onto me (im not sure this sounds much better Embarrassed )
0 Replies

capsaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 08:41 pm
sure it does Smile just take it as a complement.. (what she said that is Smile )
0 Replies