Mon 16 May, 2016 12:32 pm
Met a guy whilst working away we had dinner then drinks thenmet for breakfast the following day. No kissing or anything else. Then both left and went back to our offices (same company different locations) He called after ten days I was so flappy on the phone shy, embarrassed, excited even felt daft after the conversation. Then I see him at my office totally taken by surprise. He said hello then blushed head down. Was he embarrassed to see me or does he like me. I really like him, but just dont know if he feels the same!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 967 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Mon 16 May, 2016 08:24 pm
Do you know how to find out?

TALK TO HIM! Ask him out.

Start up something before he gets away.

(I wonder how you can miss the obvious clues that he is interested.)
ehBeth

Mon 16 May, 2016 08:32 pm
@lucile2016,
lucile2016 wrote:
He called after ten days

did you call him after he called you?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 16 May, 2016 08:34 pm
@PUNKEY,
I wonder how people ask this stuff on the internet. Do they never think for themselves? Nobody gave me a clue when I was growing up - I just had to observe over time.

Not to batter our poster, but clicking to ask a stranger is oddly easy.

People are whining about loss of good language via text happening. I'm more worried about people learning to think.

It seems
PUNKEY

Tue 17 May, 2016 05:24 am
@ossobuco,
I'm suspecting this is an extremely shy girl brought up in a sheltered environment - or someone who has no social skills whatsoever.
0 Replies

Hanerykroze

Mon 20 Jun, 2016 03:58 am
@lucile2016,
I think you should talk to him. First you start the conversation and then ask him for dinner. Over there you can talk easily with each other. If feels the same about you then he will get ready to go for dinner with you.
0 Replies