im in a confusion r8 now, please help me out

shiney

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 10:24 am
im a guy,22, doing arts, thing is , i like this friend of mine who is a girl, and we both were somewhat close with each other, we used to have small fights and issues but still we never could be like "not talk with each other", we liked each other.. and then there is this other guy who was also close with her, he too used to share his experience with her and she too does the same,.she was happy in his company too.., he was there for her worries and happiness too, .. now all of a sudden this guy goes and confesses that he loves her and stuff, and she at that state of mind accepted it... now this was the same time we both were having a petty fight, (which was gone by few weeks).. and i didn't come to know about this matter, and so months passed by.. one day i come to hear about this matter of proposal through my sister who knew it from her friends, so right after hearing this i felt depressed, then i realized my love for her,. and so i let time pass by,for some two or three months, and asked her this while we both were alone, and she said ,yes it was true what i heard, so after that i told her about my feelings and said that i don't wanna regret not telling you my feelings. then after that we both couldn't talk normally like before, and i started ignoring her cause i felt bad and thought ive lost her and thought that why she didn't tell me about the proposal to me if she feels im just a friend.. but she still wanted to talk to me and make things normal, but i din't like it, and when things went on like this,, me ignoring her, she wanting to talk to me.. one day my puppy died, and i felt really sad,.. no matter what emotional state i happened to experience, i always shared it with her, but now i couldn't also speak to her.. and so eventually when she texted me i called her up and cried, and i said her that i always secretly happy whenever she texted me,. and she too said a secret to me that the relationship she was having was making her feel somewhat restricted,.. the i confessed to her that whatever love i had for her stays that way and will never change, and that i will always love her no matter what and i can never hurt her. after that we started chatting even more closely, and said me that she for once did think that if this other guy had'nt proposed her, it would have turned all the other way around, she had feelings for me too,.Now after a few days of chatting she asked me that if what she was doing was wrong and is cheating to the other guy, .. so i said her that -" the love i have for you will not go in a snap as it didn't pop out of no where, i like talking to you and truth is i love you , but there is also another relationship you are handling right now and i'll never come in that way between you both, so i just want you to know that if you feel its like cheating , ill stop chatting with you but always ill have hope in the future for you , but don't you worry ,ill not feel sad ( truth is i will, but i didn't want to make her feel miserable), and that will always have the same love for you" , but to that she said "no, i can't stop talking to you, you are special to me as he is and let whatever is gonna happen happen"... im happy she said that, but i feel sad that if im making her mind change.. please help me ..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 475 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 01:53 pm
She is not being fair or considerate of you. Doesn't a Proposal mean that she has accepted and is obligated to MARRY him, meaning that they are engaged?

If so, then she should not be talking to another guy so intimately. And you should not be pursuing an engaged girl.

You should try to move on and find someone who is available. She is NOT available.

Now - if she does not want to MARRY this guy, then she should break it off and be free of ANY obligations right now. She appears to not be able to make up her mind. In the meantime, she is using you.

May I ask how old you are and if this is an arranged marriage situation?

shiney

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 02:26 pm
@PUNKEY,
it is not about a marriage situation apparently, its just that the other guy had proposed her and she said yes ( for a relationship), and when i told her i have feelings for her (in order to not feel regret of not saying the one thing i felt genuine ), she started having confusions .. she is actually a naive girl.. :/
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 02:50 pm
@shiney,
Then don't use the word "proposal".

He asked for a 'commitment', or just for her 'to go" with him. That's a lot different from a marriage proposal!

She's not naive; she knows exactly what she's doing teasing TWO guys to get attention.
shiney

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 03:11 pm
@PUNKEY,
im sorry to have used that word, so thats the deal,.. now all im asking is ,. should i go tell her that i feel like this and im not gonna talk to you any more or should i just stop talking without any notification?
whatever it is , i kindly request you to understand that she is in a confused state as you said in ur first reply, and to have the thought that she is playing with both of us makes me sad, ive been friends with her for almost 2 years, and of all girls ive met, she is the only one who is so strong with all her sadness associated with her..
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 03:16 pm
@PUNKEY,
I think, from various threads on a2k, that proposed means something different in the US than it does in India or other asian places. I'm not sure of that, but it seems so.

The girl or woman's use of the word wasn't incorrect - it was correct according to their culture, not yours or mine.
0 Replies