Why don't I have energy?

Fri 13 May, 2016 10:46 am
Hello, I'm a 14 year old girl. While my friends always have lots of energy, often I don't have enough to do simple things. I want to work out, run, train something, but after 30 seconds I get really tired and out of breath... Sometimes, even while I'm seating, I yawn because I feel like there isn't enough oxygen. I'm not overweight, eat fruits, get enough sleep and drink lots of water, but nothing helps. I use my eliptical trainer every day, but I still get out of breath 1 minute after I start to work out. I have leg muscles, but even the children in my class, who are overweight, run faster than me. Why am I always out of energy? Could I be anemic, or I am just paranoid...?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 21 • Views: 4,068 • Replies: 22
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Fri 13 May, 2016 02:20 pm
@BlueCactus11,
No one here can tell you what exactly your health problem is. Be aware that people who make guesses as to what your problem is might be wouldn't be helping you at all.

Best advice is to ask your parents to see medical doctor. If you have already seen your doctor, what does you doctor say? Do you have a problem with not enough iron or some vitamin deficiency?

You need to have a physical and/or bloodwork tests if you want to know exactly the issue is and how to treat it, if any treatment is needed.

FWIW, many people have asthma, often make some similar complaints.
dalehileman

Fri 13 May, 2016 05:57 pm
@BlueCactus11,
At 85 I ask myself the same
mwinslow

Mon 16 May, 2016 03:53 pm
@BlueCactus11,
Hi there Bluecactus. Have you ever gone and checked to see if you have asthma? I had a friend with a similar issue and he always wondered why he was out of breath. He went to the doctor and sure enough he had asthma. He has an inhaler and now he has no problems with his breathing.
0 Replies

vikassingh

Wed 25 May, 2016 03:46 am
@BlueCactus11,
What I would suggest that see a doctor, Under go some examination then only you would be clear out about your situation.
0 Replies

MilaCohen

Mon 24 Apr, 2017 12:58 pm
@BlueCactus11,
Reasons You Don’t Have Energy:
1) You need to move more. If your body is used to not getting any exercise, then it’s going to feel tired even from exerting even a small amount of energy. Exercising can actually give you more energy when you do it on a regular basis. Your body will release endorphins and it will build muscle as you continue to work out more often.
2)You’re not sleeping enough. Sleep isn’t just great because it makes you feel more alive; it also gives you energy. When your body doesn’t get rest at night it won’t be able to recover the way that it needs to. So, you need to make sure that you’re getting adequate sleep at night. This might mean going to bed earlier than you would like, but you will feel a lot better in the morning if you do. Even a half an hour can make a big difference with how you feel when you get up.
It's best to contact the doctor for help!
0 Replies

dalehileman

Mon 24 Apr, 2017 01:32 pm
@BlueCactus11,
Quote:
At 85 I ask myself the same
Cac, I should add there's a chance that it might be a hangover from an OTC. I might have detected this prob w/Melatonin Ultra

Also pse hv cuppa coff
0 Replies

Eian Mcneely

Tue 9 May, 2017 02:00 am
@BlueCactus11,
I suggest to seek advice from your doctor and they guide you better if something is not right like Asthma, Diabetics etc
0 Replies

Arif4275412

Tue 9 May, 2017 11:56 pm
@BlueCactus11,
Stuck in a midday slump? Change these habits right now for an instant energy boost.
1. You are eating too much sugar.
2. You aren’t exercising enough
3. You’re skipping breakfast
4. You’re sitting too much
5. You’re drinking too much caffeine
6. You’re dehydrated
7. You have poor posture
8. You’re not snacking smart

0 Replies

chirchri

Thu 11 May, 2017 01:24 am
@BlueCactus11,
try to play with energy guys
0 Replies

DiannePowell

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 03:59 pm
@Ragman,
I feel the same though I am older, twice your age.
I have done so many check ups and I guess that is the right thing to do first.
I have high level of uric acid and low count on good cholesterol, my oxygen is lacking too. Used vaporized carbon dioxide which give you more oxygen there after makes it convenient for me. doxyva is great i am back and able to do what i want to do. but please ask mommy to see a doctor first, the doctor might also heard about this product, you can try it for yourself. Take care sweetie!
0 Replies

MethSaferThanTHC

Thu 22 Jun, 2017 02:36 pm
Have plenty juice fortified with vitamin c. Too much exercise will hurt your immune system if you are forbidden to eat animal protein (beef, chick, pork). Moderate exercise with animal protein, a glass of juice, and milk (vit a & d), and 12 oz sport drink.
Fig bars have b vitamins. Etc etc.
0 Replies

angstymouse

Fri 23 Jun, 2017 02:15 am
@BlueCactus11,
If you're not feeling well, first visit a doctor before you start active lifestyle.
0 Replies

lorainesimpson

Fri 30 Jun, 2017 12:43 am
@BlueCactus11,
TATT "tired all the time" is sometimes Psychological. Sometimes, fatigues can be associated to feeling of having too much stress. If intense tiredness is associated with heavy period, hair loss or change in bowel schedule, then it is really best for you to see a health expert.

For the meantime, you can try doing these things:

1. Get more sleep
2. Listen to your favorite music
3. Exercise more - not too intense. You can start from stretching or walking.
4. Get a good massage
5. Meditate.
0 Replies

SuperMommy

Sat 1 Jul, 2017 07:54 am
Try to eat healthy food and be positive)And remember to drink water)
0 Replies

Marymoore66

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 04:35 am
@BlueCactus11,
Consult a doctor asap. It will help you to solve your problem.
Augustin

Mon 31 Jul, 2017 01:00 am
@Marymoore66,
Yeah, right
roger

Mon 31 Jul, 2017 01:17 am
@Augustin,
Well, sometimes they do help.
0 Replies

Wifeonher40s

Wed 30 Aug, 2017 11:13 am
@BlueCactus11,
Check your alimentation
0 Replies

rishiintoday

Mon 4 Sep, 2017 02:21 am
@BlueCactus11,
I think the answer lies in the nutrition you acquired through out the day from your food and supplements(if any). Or it can be a medical reason. None can give you the exact answer so you should see a doctor for a better diagnosis.
0 Replies