Did this guy enjoy making out with me?

cmk235

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 06:43 pm
We talked and flirted before and started dancing at the frat house (not a relationship context). He turned me around and kissed me a few times while dancing then we moved to the couch and made out for 30 minutes. He kept tickling me and we were generally joking a lot of the night. He took his shirt off and helped me with mine. At one point he wanted to take my shorts off, but I didn't want to get into anything too much since I was a little tipsy. I'm wondering if genuinely he liked it or was with me because his friend wanted to get with mine. Would he have stopped earlier if he wasn't having fun? Thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 762 • Replies: 1
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 05:43 am
@cmk235,
I just talked to the guy and he says he really enjoyed it. Except for not getting your pants off, but he figures you are ripe for the taking next time.

Seriously, how would anyone here know the answer to your question? He is a guy, so yeah, he probably enjoyed it. Is he interested in having a relationship with you? Or did he just want to get into your pants? Who knows. If he contacts you, then you can at least figure he wants to have some type of relationship with you. If you want to pursue something with him, then go ahead and give him a call.
0 Replies