• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,175 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:31 pm
LOL
I can't believe the bridegroom compared his journey to collect his bride with the excitement of going to Disneyland--oh, by the way, Disneyland was a huge disappointment once I got there! ROFL

Hopefully, he has more reasonable expectations of Marriageland.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 04:06 pm
Quote:

dear goodness. what a horrible comparison.

a man horny like the HUNDREDS who are currently involved in extramarital affairs or inappropriate relationships (enlisted+officer) in Iraq and Iraq embracing American soldiers.

I am happy it worked out for him, but I would not feel sorry for him if more punishment was given. I can't emphasize how many times and how much it is drilled into soldiers that you cannot be involved with Iraqi people because it can jeopardize the mission, their life, and the lives of other soldiers. I guess to many civilians it may not make sense, so the story becomes a "poor guy" kinda thing, but I can tell you that his unit did not cheer him on. The stories you hear from soldiers/peers who see this happen in Iraq are of disgust due to the disobedience/insubordination.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 04:18 pm
yeah really, far better to just get them pregnant and dump them when it's time to go home, it's a tradition in the armed forces.
0 Replies