PLEASE HELP BEFORE I RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP!!

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:37 pm
ok, me and this girl have been on and off for 4 years, about a month ago, we decided to see eachother exclusively and things have been absolutely amazing...we both care about eachother alot and we are intimate and love spending time with eachother. Now the thing that I am worried about is, she never was close with anyone before me. I am the only person she has ever kissed and since we have started dating the intimacy has increased. Now, im worried that she is doing this to please me, like idk if she actually wants to and doesn't want to say "lets slow it down". I mean i'd never want to make her uncomfortble, and I take things slow enough so I have a good idea shes ready, but I just dont want to do anything stupid. Help me out, how do I know if she truly likes to be intimate with me, or if shes uncomfortble and won't say anything??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 581 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:09 pm
There are lots of things you both can do first.
And if you are truly intimate you can talk about it.

Easier said than done I know.

Good luck.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:35 pm
Gargamel's right.

Talk to each other.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:35 pm
Barring learning how to read her mind (a skill few men are able to master Very Happy ) what you'll need to do is talk to her. Make her feel comfortable, reassure her how much you care about her and make sure she knows that you'll still care just as much about her no matter what she says, and let her speak her mind. Get her to really spill the beans.

She may be shy at first, just keep reassuring her.

Good luck!
0 Replies