Hey guys i need some help

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:30 am
Hi all, my name is jessica and i have a question that also needs some opinion and really i just need help in what i should do. I am going to be 21 in a couple of months and i recently went on vacation with my family and a couple of my mothers friends. Her one friend carol has two sons they are Alex and Chris. Alex is 23 and Chris is 21. Chris is good looking and all but I seem to find myself more attracted to Alex. we all had a great time on vacation and the night before we left 5 of us were playing cards. Alex wanted to go home round 2 in the morning and he was saying good bye to everyone and he came over to me and it looked like he was going to kiss me on the cheek but the way he turned his head he actually gave me a kiss goodnight he gave everyone else hugs but me i got the kiss but i do not know what to do. We are all haveing a surprise birthday party for his mother this saturday and he will be there. I do not know how I should act around him and if i should say anything or wait for him to do or say anything?? Please someone help me. Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 766 • Replies: 10
No top replies

PamO

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:32 am
If I wanted to start seeing him (Alex) , I'd flirt a little. Good luck and have fun!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:34 am
Yeah, I'd try that. From what you posted, it seems that Alex is the one who showed interest, not Chris, and you like Alex better anyway. Wink Show a little flirt, but don't go overboard, and see where it goes.
0 Replies

jesse124

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:42 am
hey guys i need some help
hey thank for the opinions. But in front of all my moms friends at this party shgould i do the flirt thing in front of them and keep it on the down and give him hints or uuuhh I do not know how should I approach him when I see him.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:53 am
Maybe start with some 'gentle' flirting (suitable for such an occasion) then try to get him on his own, away from the crowd, when you can get some proper flirting done. It sounds like the hardest part is over - he likes you - all you have to do now is finish the job and get yoursel' a man!
0 Replies

jesse124

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:58 am
hey thanx a lot I hope that this all works out. He is great and really nice and I guess I just need to get up the courage to do this. It will be hard at first but I hope that by the end of the night we will be talking more and or less if you know what i mean. And what should I do if when I get there he gives me a hug as always and then goes for the kiss. i should care less what my mom and her friends will think and just go for it?? OO and how should I dress should I wear something that will make his head turn or just be me??
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 10:03 am
Just be you, IMO. Guys like that.
0 Replies

jesse124

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 10:06 am
hey thanx again for the help I will be on again before saturday and I will deffinetly let you know how things went at the party. fingers crossed. Smile
0 Replies

jesse124

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 07:08 pm
hey guys whats up. i am at the hall right now setting up for the party. no alex is not here he is workin but he may stop by later at one of the friends house. but i hope we are all still keeping our fingers crossed for tomorrow and i can not wait to get out of work and get there i will be there right before the birthday girl and alex will already be there. wwhhooo so i am getting excited. talk to you guys later and or tommorrow i will let you know what happens. Razz
0 Replies

jesse124

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:33 am
hey guys whats up. i told you i would get back to you well.....?? ight this is what happened we are talking nothing serious yet but we are getting there. we are alot more comfy being round each other than we were on vacation. i hope things turn out for the best. Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:42 am
Keep us posted!
0 Replies