then and now

Ibredd

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:44 am
Janet Reno a reported lesbian surrounded some religious people encluding women and children in Waco, tx. pumped in the tear gas that feels like fire on the skin and when only a few came out was reported to have wondered why,, well they had felt like they had been on fire for hours. Bottom line all were cremated encluding the women and children who she claimed were having sex with men, that was then. Now we have a bunch of combatants only In a church in Irag surrounded by two different militaries and no tear gas. why are the two groups being treated so differently.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,703 • Replies: 27
No top replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:49 am
What does Janet Reno's sexual orientation have to do with anything? Your claim is libelous as Reno's orientation has never been established.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:56 am
Yeah, I am trying to figure out what one has to do with the other. How someone could even think up a reason to compare these two situations is beyond me.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:02 am
CoastalRat wrote:
Yeah, I am trying to figure out what one has to do with the other. How someone could even think up a reason to compare these two situations is beyond me.

Yeah but I didn't even get past the Reno is a lesbian smear...if you have a few minutes to kill, search Ibredd's posts. Amusing.
0 Replies

Ibredd

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:11 am
Harper
You seem so concerned about Reno's reputation how about the heterosexual women and children that were tortured then cremated have you no feelings for them.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:12 am
Ok, I'm glad that I'm not the only one lost by such a comparison.

I read through Ibredd's posts. Hà. They serve to confirm that every hour that you watch Fox news, it does take 10 points away from your IQ.

0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:13 am
I heard there were gay men and women at Waco, statistically there were. Wasn't Koresh a pedophile?
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:21 am
Take your choice. Skunk at the Picnic or Smelly Brown Thing in the church collection plate?
0 Replies

Ibredd

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:23 am
Harper
The state of Texas did an investgation and found nothing in regarding pedophilia but if so is it a resaon to have live cremations
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:25 am
What about gay sex? Was there gay sex at Waco? Maybe there was and this was just God's way of punishing them.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:25 am
Heaven forbid that there are any gay people in Texas! -- Sigh. Just another smear brought out by people too bitter to do anything positive towards their party's campaign, who prefer to try to ruin another's.

Wouldn't it be fun if we took the same route, and blamed George W Bush for everything that every Republican President and party official has done since the GOP's opening? What's good for the goose...

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:28 am
Nothing personal Ibredd, but what does anyone's sexual preference have to do with anything? You make it sound as though you don't care about the lives of gays and lesbians. Their lives are just as valuable as anyone else's, whether you agree with their lifestyle or not.
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:30 am
Take your choice. Skunk at the Picnic or Smelly Brown Thing in the church collection plate?
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:34 am
Anyway, I am glad Ibredd decided to chime in this morning otherwise I would have never been aware of her most illuminating posts like:

Quote:

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:39 am Post: 448924 - Homosexuals Right To Be Queer?

The Homosexuals would like sociaty( sic) to allow them to marry and to adopt Children. Then it would be on to the next question such as what it appears to be in the Michael Jackson case, Should Michael marry or just adopt and at what ages...and can one HAVE more than one child.

I just hopes she starts posting more often.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:36 am
Maybe there is a letter missing from Ibredd's name. If so, the argument here might make more sense.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:42 am
Heh-heh. You read my thoughts, Cav.

A half-interesting story. When I was going to visit friends in Birmingham, controlled by the Bush-supported Labour, I noticed a road-sign with 'go f___k your mam' scrawled over it. I reported it to the council; they said that they would see what they could do.

A few weeks on, and it was still there. I phoned, and they said 'no, we have more important things to do than clean graffiti.' So, I took out a marker-pen and changed 'go' to 'don't.'

A few days later, and the sign was taken down.

A little true-life parable to show how much Bushites' Labour rely on inbreds' support.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:44 am
Aw Cav, now that wasn't nice either. Ya gotta play nice or we're gonna have to take away your toys.

That is a strange post though Harper. Again, very weird trying to connect being against gay marriage with Michael Jackson. I don't get what one has to do with the other. Maybe I need to read the whole thread on that one. LOL
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:47 am
Rat, I was merely pointing out another post by Ibredd.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:48 am
I know Harper. That is what I was referring to. Guess my post wasn't clear about that.
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:51 am
This just might be another one of those legendary "Canaries in the Coal Mine of Freedom"...like Moore and Cholmski.
0 Replies