I like a guy...

lilj103

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:23 pm
Hey everyone...I jus wanted to talk about this cause I need advice...there is this guy I like...weve been friends for about 2-3yrs now...and I jus got out of a 26month relationship with this guy Billie about 5 months ago..and my friend Jordan who I like now...was there for me, he said that Billie will come to his senses and stuff which he hasnt but about a month or so after me and my bf broke up, I realized I liked Jordan...and all his and my friends knew I liked him including him...so he told one of my closest friends he doesnt think I like him for him, he thinks I like him cause he looks like my ex...which to me he doesnt at all! so she told him that and he didnt really say anything...then I told him that i like him and he said he knew and that was about it...then in April...me and him had sex for the first time...we werent even dating, we were at a party and it jus happened..which i dont regret..weve done it a lot...since then, then one of my friends asked him online whats goin on with me and him and he said nothing, he doesnt see me and him to be a good idea...but ever since the first time we had sex, we gone out to dinner, movies...hanging out...havin sex..jus like we were in a relationship...and then he says that..I was confused, then im told he jus doesnt wana relationship so I said ok..and then he stopped talkin to me, sayin im becoming too attached...cause I called him everyday and stuff...jus to see if he wanted to do something...and we would usually do something until he started to ignore me and I had to find out from his friend that he thinks I was becomin attached..then about 2 weeks later I got to see him and we talked not about us or anything jus in general...then i thought I was gettin over him but apparently not..I like him A LOT..and I dont kno what to do to get him to see that I like him for him and I would like to try a relationship sometime in the future...not now...but later on...I cant tell if he really likes me or not..we talk and make fun of each other cause thats how we all are..the ppl we hang out with...so I dont kno what to do..if u have any advice or input leave a msg or IM me! I love gettin IMs! thanks for your time! Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 806 • Replies: 8
No top replies

lilj103

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:24 pm
Re: I like a guy...
lilj103 wrote:
Hey everyone...I jus wanted to talk about this cause I need advice...there is this guy I like...weve been friends for about 2-3yrs now...and I jus got out of a 26month relationship with this guy Billie about 5 months ago..and my friend Jordan who I like now...was there for me, he said that Billie will come to his senses and stuff which he hasnt but about a month or so after me and my bf broke up, I realized I liked Jordan...and all his and my friends knew I liked him including him...so he told one of my closest friends he doesnt think I like him for him, he thinks I like him cause he looks like my ex...which to me he doesnt at all! so she told him that and he didnt really say anything...then I told him that i like him and he said he knew and that was about it...then in April...me and him had sex for the first time...we werent even dating, we were at a party and it jus happened..which i dont regret..weve done it a lot...since then, then one of my friends asked him online whats goin on with me and him and he said nothing, he doesnt see me and him to be a good idea...but ever since the first time we had sex, we gone out to dinner, movies...hanging out...havin sex..jus like we were in a relationship...and then he says that..I was confused, then im told he jus doesnt wana relationship so I said ok..and then he stopped talkin to me, sayin im becoming too attached...cause I called him everyday and stuff...jus to see if he wanted to do something...and we would usually do something until he started to ignore me and I had to find out from his friend that he thinks I was becomin attached..then about 2 weeks later I got to see him and we talked not about us or anything jus in general...then i thought I was gettin over him but apparently not..I like him A LOT..and I dont kno what to do to get him to see that I like him for him and I would like to try a relationship sometime in the future...not now...but later on...I cant tell if he really likes me or not..we talk and make fun of each other cause thats how we all are..the ppl we hang out with...so I dont kno what to do..if u have any advice or input leave a msg or IM me! I love gettin IMs! thanks for your time! Very Happy
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 12:03 am
too attached
He severed ties with you because you were calling him everyday and becoming too attached to him. He's right. You are attached to him. You like him and you want a relationship with him. He thinks you're TOO attached, so he backed away because he doesn't want a relationship with you.

There you go. It hurts, but there is nothing you can do about it.
0 Replies

doogiedan

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:33 pm
debra could be right, but if you ask me (i am a guy, i know how they all think) its sounds like this guy could just be looking for sex...be careful!
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:52 pm
doogiedan wrote:
debra could be right, but if you ask me (i am a guy, i know how they all think) its sounds like this guy could just be looking for sex...be careful!

That's what I thought too! Ditch the guy, they're plenty more to choose from. Things happen when you least expect them!(man I say that alot)
0 Replies

lilj103

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:48 pm
its not like IM the only one calling the other person, he was callin me too, then he jus stopped...I dunno I saw him tonight...that kinda sucked I like him soo much!!!...I jus wish there was something I can do...oh well Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 10:38 pm
There is..........get over it! I think already, you have gotten great advise, sorry it's probably not what you wanted, but the truth does hurt sometimes. By the way, welcome to a2k!!!!!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 11:50 pm
So many problem can be solved the same way. Lilj; your best shot is to become less available, resume treating him as your good NON-sexual friend and see other people like you don't have a care in the world. ALL humans want what they can't have and most take for granted that which requires no effort. "The Game", that so many despise, is simply recognition of this common trait. Idea Attempting to be "the perfect girl" would only make you a bigger bore. You can measure his desire by denying your own, reverting back to friendship and seeing how he responds. Anticipation and insecurity are important steps in building attraction that you seem to have skipped. Seeing you with other people will drive whatever feelings he has to the surface (if there are any). The more you enjoy yourself without him, the better your shot a snaring himÂ… so don't fake it. Have fun. That way you win the game, even if you don't win that man.
Just my opinion, good luck to you.
0 Replies

lilj103

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 02:56 pm
thanks
Thanks for all the comments,..im goin to try and not become available and see how he reacts to it...but thanks for all the replies...u can keep talkin to me...<-Michelle->
0 Replies