• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 616 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Celaeno

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 06:51 am
@ZXB,
First,let's think about the problem: How should we treat when speaking English mistakes? If you speak English for communication, then your mistakes can be ignored. Important is confident going to ac (that's not easy! . If you are really in communication, so if you make a mistake, also did not concern, as long as these mistakes without interfering with your communication. You want to correct in your oral or writing will hamper others understand your mistakes.My hearing progress is slow. How can I improveThe method is listening practice language to adopt active rather than passive way. If a teacher in a text, and a cool slightly when a problem, the students will actively listen. For example, a teacher said: "now I read a story to give you an accident after reading the story. I will ask you how it happens." It encourages students to accumulate extremely seriously, in order to find the answer to the question. If the teacher just say: "please hear the story", students are not listening. Their eyes may be open, but the mind is closed.In the process of practice listening, but I can't catch the careless, is this whyThis is because you focus on words, not understanding the meaning. Don't listen to a single word, then tried to put them into Chinese, should understand the meaning of the text. Listening to English, Chinese interference. It is good to have the interpreter: they must understand a language means, then put it into another language, so that the listener can understand the gist of talking.How to express the answer skill practice coherentI think you have to speak English "(" intermittent) may be a sudden burst hairdo way of speaking. First of all, you must understand that most of the oral communication with others. We seldom announce a speech, this means that we must train our ability to understand other people talk, then according to what we hear a reply. The properties and requirements of different conversational skills are different. For example: · information exchange. This is our most common forms of communication. Your friends tell you he/she likes to do in your spare time. You listen carefully, and then tell him/her what do you do in your spare time. You would like to answer this. In this exchange, you will generally use it.
0 Replies

LYTBNO

Reply Mon 2 May, 2016 09:01 am
@ZXB,
Interest is your best English teacher. Try to find some partners practicing oral English together and English corner is a good place as where we may exchange English study experience, widen our sight and improve interest in English.
Boldness is your bridge to perfect English. Anywhere, you can speak English with your classmates and your family and teacher. Don’t be nervous and shy and don’t be afraid of losing your dignity.
0 Replies