Emotional affair

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 01:52 am
I am currently involved in an Emotional Affair with a married man who says he is in a sexless marriage. I have tried leaving but he simply can't let me me go. When we started talking his intention was to divorce within two years. His children are all at college but living at home. He and his wife discussed the divorce with their children who were furious and so they went to counselling. He now says his wife has stopped being argumentative and critical but he is hoping to fix the sexless part of the marriage. He also told me he was no longer physically attracted to her. I told him it was time for us to stop talking and he was upset. He has become such a special part of my day. I told him we had to part but he gets upset. I don't know what to do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 411 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 05:38 am
@Shysophie,
Why would you tie YOURSELF up with a married man who wants to re-connect sexually with his wife?

He is using you.

Cut off all ties with him and find a man who is truly available.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:19 am
@Shysophie,
Quote:
I told him we had to part but he gets upset.
So what? Why does it matter to you if he gets upset? You know what the right thing to do is, so do it.

I believe every woman who has ever posted on a2k that they are seeing a married man has written the same thing. The man always tells them he is in a sexless marriage but cannot leave his wife until some unspecified future date. Blah, blah, blah. And women fall for this crap. Then come here and tell us she cannot leave because it upsets the guy? Of course it does. He is about to lose his pussy on the side.

Give me a break. Break off all contact and find someone single if you need laid that badly. Trust me, this guy will survive just fine without you.
0 Replies