Child Custody. Mother is verbally abusing kids.

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:38 pm
My husband has is the primary custodial parent. The children visit their mother every other weekend. For a very long time now their mother, has been telling them things like dad is not their real dad, dad doesn't love you, I'm not their mom don't call me that. The children came back from their visit this weekend. Our oldest son is 9 he got in an argument with his mother. She told him that she was never fighting for him in court just for the 2 little ones. She also said to him that she didn't want him to visit her anymore. Their mother was telling them I'm a bitch! Our oldest son has been effected a lot to the point where he wants to die and doesn't want to live anymore. His afraid of her and doesn't want to go anymore. Any advice as to what we can do?!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 3,157 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:20 pm
Yes. Call your court family officer or whomever handled the child-support/custody issues and demand a hearing.

Request a court appointed psychologist , if needed to evaluate the children.

If what you say is true, then these kids don't need to be near a wacko adult - mother or not.
0 Replies
Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 08:38 am
omg. there are so many similarities in your situation like mine. i am a wife to someone that has a dead beat ex. i have mothered her children since 2 an 3 and they are now 8 and 9, almost 9 and 10. she actually has very little visitation but rarely uses it or calls and she is supposed to pay child support (very little) but does not. she verbally abuses them when they are there and doesnt do much with them. she says daddy stole you away from me (she left the state) and says they cannot call me mom (but is missing months at a time, if not a whole year). i do not want them to go back Sad but out of spite she would and has tried to file contempt on him for the ONE time she asked for them and we said no. how is your situation going? we probably could lend each other advice!
0 Replies
Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 04:25 am
You should consult your family lawyer to avoid these issues.
0 Replies
Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 04:30 am
I think you should take help of psychiatric.
0 Replies
Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 06:12 am
consult the lawyer and explain the situation to him/her. check for the best Lawyer or advocate.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Giving up hope - Question by ksmom80
CUSTODY - Question by Hanneley
reliquisment - Question by lisa74
biological father comes back - Question by infodrive
Custody of my daughter - Question by Jmaxon
Custody Question - Question by christianwos
Ex snuck into house and took pics - Question by MagMan98
Getting physical custody of child? - Question by Xkgzkhfpu
  1. Forums
  2. » Child Custody. Mother is verbally abusing kids.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 09:19:21