Look at the bright side of bathrooms per gender ID

glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 04:27 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Quote:
I think, not sure, that Miller is female.

?? Well then how the hell would she know about all these "many" men's bathrooms with only urinals?

Yikes, that's a little creepy.
snood

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 04:32 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

snood wrote:

Quote:
I think, not sure, that Miller is female.

?? Well then how the hell would she know about all these "many" men's bathrooms with only urinals?

Yikes, that's a little creepy.

Well, at this point I'm hoping it was no more complicated than just a not very well thought out lie.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 04:43 pm
Are we certain that Miller is human? Should Miller be in any restroom?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 04:51 pm
@snood,
I don't know. Plus, I'm not sure of anything about Miller, who is considered to have many past usernames, which I tend to agree on, but don't know either. Long time passing. I take her at her word re her profile.

I, on the other hand know urinals, as I've been to a couple of truly great men's bathrooms - one at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo (kitschy place, back then, but we stayed to dance there; the men's room had a waterfall), but also stalls.
http://www.madonnainn.com/

And, the Bel Air Hotel, a lux place I think we went to only the once - for the gardens, at the time, and a breakfast reservation. Men's bathroom elegant, had stalls, now long ago. No stay-over, just a visit one morning., when the place was quiet. I forget what was so great about the men's bathroom but it was look worthy, decor wise.
https://www.dorchestercollection.com/en/los-angeles/hotel-bel-air/?gclid=CM305PayrcwCFZKGaQodX7wBKA

Next, as I've mention before on a2k, in my/our first gallery/studio, we shared a 3000 sq ft plus space that had been an old Eagles Lodge. She and her boyfriend got the small front office space and nearby Ladies room, I got the back office, and the Men's room. We both painted very different murals in the bathrooms.

We sublet to a theater group, so during their rehearsal time or performance times, the urinal was all sparkly. When I lived there alone before my later husband stayed, I put a fairly large Pothos potted plant in it. Since there were (if I remember) two stalls, that wasn't a worry for me.

I never considered trying to pee in it.

http://able2know.org/topic/39461-1
snood

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 05:06 pm
That **** Setanta said was funny.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 06:59 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Foofie....

You do know that women are human beings, right? They urinate, and some of them even fart.

Most kids aren't traumatized by bathroom noises. Were you?

I was implying that those mothers that do not share the lgbt agenda might be less than euphemistic when it comes to explaining what a young daughter hears (and it does sound different from a pre-op tv). For example, an educated mother might tell a young daughter that there is such a thing as gender confusion, and they are now allowed into the ladies restroom. A smart mother can explain things to a child. However, the lady in the stall that has a hidden prostate might be offended by what she overhears. Everyone does not have to play by the preferred rules of the lgbt agenda, and be sympathetic/empathetic.
Foofie

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:00 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Thank you, Foofie!

It's a gift.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:08 pm
@ossobuco,
The most impressive urinals I ever saw were in the old Tampa Theater. Art Deco style built in the 20s.. Built into the walls and looked like they were sculpted from solid marble. It felt like sacrilege peeing in them.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:18 pm
@Foofie,
You really have never heard an adult woman pee. Some sound like Niagara Falls.
Foofie

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:31 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

You really have never heard an adult woman pee. Some sound like Niagara Falls.

From the American or Canadian side?
ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:47 pm
@Foofie,
the big noisy side
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:50 pm
@ehBeth,
Roger that. Sounds like a cow pee'n on a flat rock.
Women's plumbing is much more efficient.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:56 pm
@ehBeth,
You exaggerate a wee bit. LOL
ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm not kidding. The sound of some women peeing is LOUD
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 07:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Gotta admit you would know that better n me. LOL
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:49 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

You really have never heard an adult woman pee.

Sounds like the lady is on a diuretic or perhaps has a UTI. By the way, is the adult woman you're talking about a real female or a transgendered female?
ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:51 am
@Miller,
I'm speaking about several/many different adult women I've known/heard over many decades.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:50 am
The science is on ehBeth's side. It's simple fluid dynamics.
Man's plumbing is tortuous by comparison.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 11:32 am
@Leadfoot,
Found this today:
https://www.angieslist.com/articles/toilet-equality-indianpolis-stadiums.htm
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 11:49 am
I see a couple of bright sides (but definitely not the cancelled conventions in Asheville and Wilmington, NC which will hammer the local economies). One is that people who were completely confused about what the bathrooms of the opposite sex look like can share their delusions with the rest of us (urinal only bathrooms anyone?) and another is that we've had a great discussion about pee velocity that I'm sure we wouldn't have had otherwise.
0 Replies