bless ya

Abra

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:26 am
hey meltemp. How are you feeling today?
My suggestion is to get into contact with her sometime in this next week--what do you all think?
Maybe even if you write her a letter,s eal it, and put it in the mailbox where she is living at the moment...spill your heart, but if you do chose to do this, dont make it just short and sweet, but don't make it extremely cheesy. just say honestly what you feel. I would also say maybe calling her but i dont think that would be a good idea at this point.
My boyfriend and I had a similar spat, I thought he was just too busy and he wouldnt miss me/have the time to mis me if i was gone, so opt and left one day, moved back in with my mom, and he emailed me spilling his heart out...it was so sweet, made me want to call him again, but we are both computer nerds, I think the letter in the mailbox is a good idea, but im not the best advisor on love my friend.

My heart goes out to you immensely during these hard times and just know what is meant to be will be--your guardian angel is looking out for you my friend, and I dont mean that in a religious kind of manner either...been there dne that kind of way. Hugs to you dear friend...do keep us posted, hopefully Dr Love willc ome and see this post sometime lol, I have no idea who that would be but its not me. Just know that i am here for mutual support.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 875 • Replies: 5
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 09:33 am
Abra, you can post directly on meltemp's thread:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31878
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 09:39 am
Yeah, gets confusing when there's three different posts on one subject.
Nice post though.
0 Replies

Abra

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:48 am
lol it doesnt help that "new subkect" is right by the "reply" button, LOL Laughing sorry bout that Embarrassed
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:49 am
No problem. Hey! Did I mention..? Welcome!
0 Replies

Abra

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:58 am
ahw, Thank you panzade!!!
0 Replies